Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
Race 15 – PRIX FRISSON DU PECOS (PRIX TOSCANE IV) – 2450m AA. Purse EUR €31,000.
- INCROYABLE D’OC – Finished fourth of seven at Toulouse November 11 over 2400m. Do not underestimate.
- SYBILLINE – Returned from a layoff last start and was beaten 6 lengths into fourth over 2450m at this track. One to note.
- SIERRA DE L’ABBAYE – Resumed from a spell last start with a win over 2450m at this track. Back in fine order and is well-placed to take this out.
- CALINE DE CAJUS – Last appeared four-and-a-half months ago when she finished 16 lengths from the winner in fourth over 2400m at Bordeaux. Each-way hope.
- HINAYA POMPADOUR – Last appeared six months ago when she finished 4.5 lengths from the winner in second over 2150m at this track. Claims.
- HORIZON DE TANUES – Nice return last start when runner-up at this track over 2450m on March 4. Fitter and is a leading contender.
- JAZZMAN D’OC – Last raced 11 months ago when beaten 25 lengths into seventh over 2000m at Toulouse. Opposed.
- MALDIVES POMPADOUR – Last appeared four-and-a-half months ago when she finished 9 lengths from the winner in third over 2400m at Bordeaux. Keep in mind.
- FLAMINGA DU PECOS – Held when resuming last start at this track over 2450m. Others preferred.
Summary: SIERRA DE L’ABBAYE (3) impressed when winning by 4.5L over this course and distance. Looks up to delivering a fourth career win. HORIZON DE TANUES (6) placed second on that occasion. Strong claims here having won over track and trip on his final start last spell. HINAYA POMPADOUR (5) enters calculations on her first outing since a 4.5L second over 2150m at this venue in October. MALDIVES POMPADOUR (8) disappointed when 9.25L third in a 2400m contest at Bordeaux. Better expected in this event.
SIERRA DE L’ABBAYE (3) – HORIZON DE TANUES (6) – HINAYA POMPADOUR (5) – MALDIVES POMPADOUR (8)
Race 16 – PRIX FOLY DU PECOS (PRIX DES GRANDS PINS) – 2450m AA. Purse EUR €31,000.
- CENT DE VERGNE – Not raced since scoring over 3650m at this track on February 28 2022. Should run well.
- CENTLOU – Chasing a hat-trick of wins after scoring by 3 lengths over 2500m at Agen on March 13. Rates highly and should be very competitive.
- ANYA ARISTO – Fifth at Agen over 2500m last time out. Each-way.
- CROUZCA – Four wins from five starts. Scored over 2300m at Tarbes on October 23. Leading hope.
- JESSE JAMES D’AYZA – Last appeared ten months ago when he finished 13 lengths from the winner in fifth over 2100m at Limoges. Opposed.
- JOLIE GIRL III – Scored by 4 lengths over 3500m at Pau last start. Major appeal.
- FURIEUSE – Last appeared four-and-a-half months ago when she finished 8 lengths from the winner in third over 2400m at Toulouse. Chance.
- HALDARANI – Resumed over 2500m at Agen last start and finished 9 lengths away in seventh. Rates highly and should do much better.
- FLO DU PECOS – Held seventh over 2150m at this track the latest offering. More needed.
Summary: JOLIE GIRL III (6) impressed when winning by 4L in a 3500m hurdle at Pau. Selected to complete a double. CROUZCA (4) chased home the top pick here when the pair met last October. Danger to all having won at Tarbes subsequently. FURIEUSE (7) warrants close consideration following an 8.5L third in a 2400m flat race at Toulouse. CENTLOU (2) is another with strong claims folloiwng a 3L success over 2500m at Agen.
JOLIE GIRL III (6) – CROUZCA (4) – FURIEUSE (7) – CENTLOU (2)
Race 17 – PRIX MAGIC DE PIBOUL – WATHBA STALLIONS CUP – 2000m PSA. Purse EUR €16,000.
- GARONNE – Unplaced at all eight runs to date. Others preferred.
- GHANADA – Resumes after a spell of three-and-a-half months. Turned out after an inauspicious debut when fourteenth over 2000m at Pau All Weather. Likely improver.
- ALOBAYYAH – Yet to fill a placing in two runs since resuming from a spell. Needs more.
- ALMADORA – Well held in three career starts and comes into this race first-up. Not overly keen on her chances in this.
- JERADA DE NIELLANS – Finished ninth in an inauspicious debut over 2000m at Pau All Weather seven-and-a-half weeks ago. Needs to show a lot more.
- UM ELHADAB – Resumes today after filling a minor placing two times from four starts in her maiden campaign. Latest outing she finished fifth over 2000m at this track on August 28. Has ability and worth following.
- PETITE AATIKA – Showed ability in the maiden campaign and is back from a spell today. Latest outing she finished third over 2100m at Toulouse on November 15. Likely to measure up.
- YAQOOTAH – Filly by Seraphin Du Paon from Rb Big N Rich on debut. A betting push will add to the confidence.
- BOSHRA – Unraced filly by Tm Fred Texas out of Rbaija. Profiles nicely and should run well.
- DANIYAH – Unraced filly by Al Tair out of Sarahmina. Nice profile and expected to measure up.
- JAMBALAYA – Unraced filly by Josco Du Cayrou out of Johalina. Looks set to run well.
- CHINE DE GHAZAL – Unraced filly by Munjiz out of Chamade De Ghazal. Looking to others.
Summary: UM ELHADAB (6) finished fifth in the 1900m G3 Royal Cavalry Oman – Prix Razzia Iii last July before filling the same spot in a course and distance conditions event a month later. Claims on reappearance with first-time blinkers fitted. DANIYAH (10) represents a yard that does well in these events and must be respected on debut while fellow newcomer BOSHRA (9) cannot be ignored for top connections. Market support for YAQOOTAH (8) would be telling.
UM ELHADAB (6) – DANIYAH (10) – BOSHRA (9) – YAQOOTAH (8)
Race 18 – PRIX GEORGES PASTRE – 1600m CLM CL4 HCP. Purse EUR €12,000.
- PICWOCKY – Stepping up in trip after finishing seventh over 1400m at Toulouse last time out. Won at Pau AW over 1400m prior.
- CHAAM – Last time finished seventh over 2000m at this track. Could place.
- HOOK – Finished eighth over 1400m at Toulouse latest. Better than recent form suggests.
- IDAHO JAMES – Finished ninth over 1400m at this track four weeks ago beaten 9 lengths. Place hope if at his best.
- VITOR – Held last couple of outings. Looking to others.
- DANN – Held at Cazaubon Barbotan Therme last start. Others preferred.
- VERDINA – Last-start 14th over 1400m at this track. Frame chance on prior fifth.
- STAR LUCE – Seventh over 1700m at Pornichet three weeks ago beaten 7 lengths. Not ruled out.
- BECHO – Finished sixth over 1400m at Toulouse two-and-a-half weeks ago. One to note.
- ELAIA D’ID – Ninth last start at this track over 2000m. A step forward is needed.
- MAMA JUANA – Good fourth over 1400m at this track four weeks ago beaten 1.2 lengths. Genuine claims.
- JOVIALE BERE – Not raced since finishing 2.75 lengths away in third over 1400m at Pau All Weather on January 13. Key player.
Summary: MAMA JUANA (11) delivered a 1L fourth in a 1400m handicap here. Looks up to recording her first victory. JOVIALE BERE (12) came home 2.5L third having raced from off the pace over 1400m in a Pau claiming handicap. Rates a danger in this contest. Top weight PICWOCKY (1) faded late on when beaten 5.75L into seventh in a 1400m claiming handicap at Toulouse. Warrants close consideration. HOOK (3) registered a 4.75L fourth over 1400m at Pau on his penultimate start. Of note in this event.
MAMA JUANA (11) – JOVIALE BERE (12) – PICWOCKY (1) – HOOK (3)
Race 19 – PRIX MAGIC DE PIBOUL – WATHBA STALLIONS CUP – 2000m PSA. Purse EUR €16,000.
- JAWDA DU LOUP – Sent out on debut and wasn’t disgraced when fourth over 1400m at Pau All Weather. Sure to be improved and is among the main contenders.
- GHADAH – Last raced ten months ago when a moderate fifth on debut over 1600m at Toulouse. Tackles a longer journey this time. Can break through.
- JAIZANA EL AHLEM – Unwanted in the market when resuming last start at Pau All Weather over 2000m and finished ninth. Can do much better this time with the run under her belt.
- ERA – Resumes after a spell of five months. Form in the maiden campaign was unimpressive. Needs more.
- NEKRA – Was ordinary on debut at Toulouse over 2100m. Won’t feature here without major improvement off that run.
- MAI DU SOLEIL – Debuted 209 days ago with a twelfth at this track and was sent straight for a spell. Hard to have resuming today based on that one run. Prefer to see.
- NEAUCE AL MAURY – Last start was back on August 15 when fourth over 1400m at Vichy. Has since switched stables. Finds a nice assignment to open the campaign.
- JUMANAH – Unraced filly by Sir Bani Yas out of Al Fajer. Should be ready to run well.
- AL SAMAA – Nicely-bred debutant by sire Munjiz from the stakes-winning mare Samaa. Looks a key player on debut.
- WAAD – Unraced filly by Nizam out of Amiret El Oumara. Nice profile and capable of featuring.
- LA MANTE – Filly by Le Nonito from La Madou on debut. Worth watching for a market push.
Summary: There was a distinct promise from GHADAH (2) debut fifth over 1600m at Toulouse last May and she’s been given plenty of time off subsequently. The Thomas Fourcy yard does well in this sphere and she can make a winning reappearance for top connections with cheekpieces added. Stablemate AL SAMAA (9) needs considering on debut and market strength behind JUMANAH (8) first-time-out could be interesting. JAWDA DU LOUP (1) made a pleasing debut over 1400m at Pau and should know more this time around.
GHADAH (2) – AL SAMAA (9) – JUMANAH (8) – JAWDA DU LOUP (1)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg