Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
Race 13 – PRIX VILLA DU LITTORAL – 2100m HCP CL3. Purse EUR €17,000.
- ATALANTE – Form below par since a win three starts ago including 7L fourth over 2350m at Le Pin Du Haras. Better placed this time and deserves another chance.
- MABAWI – Well in the market last time when third over 2200m at Amiens. Rates highly and is among the main hopes.
- GOLD KAFE – Has good credentials over this distance. Good effort but found a couple better last time out ver 2100m at this track. In the mix on best form.
- MINOTAUROS – Three wins and 13 placings from 35 starts. Finished third over 2400m at Saint Brieuc last time out to make it two minor placings in a row. Among the chances on his best form.
- MEANDRO – Last start was beaten 9L into tenth over 2100m at this track. Unlikely to threaten.
- MANDLEFT – Last start finished ninth over 2000m at Saint-Cloud. Has recorded three victories from 34 starts.
- NAVIDAD – Finished midfield last start at this track over 1700m. Up in distance and will need to do a bit more.
- LUNATICOS – Has been out of the money of late including last time out when tenth over 1900m at Deauville All Weather three-and-a-half weeks ago. Unlikely.
- HEY MAN – Has been out of the money recently including last start when fourth over 1700m at this track two-and-a-half weeks ago beaten 2.5 lengths. Place claims.
- PUTUMAYO – Finished midfield last start at Bordeaux over 1900m. Tackles longer distance and holds each way claims.
- SEKKU – Last start finished second over 2100m at this track. Contender.
- MEARAS STYLE – Has been out of the money in recent runs including last time out when thirteenth over 1800m at Chantilly All Weather eight weeks ago. Each way claims at best.
- BOKEN – Not a prolific winner with three victories from 39 starts. Last start finished fifth over 2000m at Pau All Weather. Has ability.
- GORMLAITH – Comfortably held last start over 1950m at Le Mans. Not among the chances.
- PENNBLE – Broke a drought when he scored last start over 2100m at this track. Back in form but needs to go to another level.
- SHENGLI DES BOIS – Switches to AW for the first time. Holds each way claims based on a third two back.
Summary: SEKKU (11) came home 5L second over track and trip last start. Selected to go one better. MINOTAUROS (4) looks up to playing a hand in the finish following a 6.25L third in a 2400m conditions event at Saint-Brieuc. GOLD KAFE (3) can go well on the back of a 5.5L third over course and distance. MABAWI (2) placed third when beaten 7.5L in a 2200m claiming handicap at Amiens. Looks up to delivering a big effort debuting for a new trainer.
SEKKU (11) – MINOTAUROS (4) – GOLD KAFE (3) – MABAWI (2)
Race 14 – PRIX VILLA KER-YETTE – 2100m HCP CL4. Purse EUR €14,000.
- SAGAYAN – Has been out of the money recently including last start when fifth over 2000m at Toulouse two-and-a-half weeks ago. Certainly worth another chance.
- LINE D’ARGENT – Recent form suggests this will be tough.
- PALOMBAGGIA – Best form gives her an each-way hope while fresh.
- JACQUES COEUR – Not a prolific winner with four victories from 49 starts. Last start finished third over 1900m at Deauville All Weather. Capable enough on his day and is a key runner.
- BELLA FLORIDA – Resumes today. Last appeared at Chantilly All Weather over 1900m when fourth a year ago. Makes plenty of appeal.
- FULL OF GRACE – Disappointing last time when tenth at this track. Remains a maiden after 14 runs. Unlikely to threaten.
- BALINA GARY – Nice return last start when third at Niort over 2250m on November 5. Fitter for that run and will be tough to beat.
- LOUVE SAPHIR – Has been safely held on her last few runs including a well-beaten fifth over 2250m at Montauban. Holds each way claims on best.
- ROSALIE – Holds each way claims based on placings earlier in the campaign.
- EMOTIVE – Still a maiden after finishing eleventh last start over 1400m at Le Mans. Unlikely to threaten.
- CHARLOTTE TAGADA – Struggling for form of late. Unreliable.
- BROOKLYN AFFAIRS – Back from a break of eight months. Failed to impress in two appearances last campaign. Wait and see.
- MULTAMIS – Last start finished tenth over 2500m at Deauville All Weather. More needed.
- LE BOLERO – Recorded a win last time out over 2100m at this track scoring by a long neck. Leading hope.
- FLIGHT DE JUILLEY – Wasn’t expected to do much when fresh from a spell last start at this track over 2100m and wound up in tenth. More needed.
- MOANA – Started this campaign in poor form. Struggling to make a case.
Summary: LE BOLERO (14) won by a neck in a track and trip handicap. Selected to complete a double off his revised mark. BALINA GARY (7) returned from a break with an 8.5L third in a 2250m conditions event at Niort. Looks capable of going well back in a handicap. JACQUES COEUR (4) gets a chance to build on a promising 4L third over 1900m at Deauville AW. BELLA FLORIDA (5) looks a threat on her first start since a 3.75L fourth over 1900m at Chantilly AW just over a year ago.
LE BOLERO (14) – BALINA GARY (7) – JACQUES COEUR (4) – BELLA FLORIDA (5)
Race 15 – PRIX VILLA FARANDOLE – 2100m HCP CL4. Purse EUR €12,000.
- RAISE THE STAKES – Last start struggled at this track. Place chance at best with jockey claim.
- SASHEMY – Form since resuming has been disappointing including last start finishing sixth over 2100m at this track. Has ability and is worth another chance.
- PARK SQUARE – Recent form has been below par. Will struggle.
- PROUD PENELOPE – Disappointing when fresh from a break. Happy to watch again.
- GOUTTE DE LUNE – Finished seventh last start over 1650m at Amiens and is now 484 days without a win. Low on confidence and hard to recommend.
- DEEP IN YOUR MIND – Lightly raced mare who was beaten 12L into eleventh last start over 2100m at this track. Place chance.
- FALCAIME – Hasn’t won in 15 months. Finished fifth last start over 2100m at this track. Has ability and holds place claims.
- DONA VIVA – Has not raced since finishing eighth over 1650m at Craon on September 26. This looks too tough.
- MADULAIN – Handy stayer who has been plain of late including last start when well held over 2100m at this track. Hard to ignore the recent efforts so others preferred.
- MADN’ES – Went down by just a long neck when second at this track over 2100m last time out. Leo Roussel retains the ride. Will take beating.
- PAINT ISLAND – Not a prolific winner with just two victories from 45 starts. Last start finished seventh over 1900m at Deauville All Weather. Has ability on best day.
- VALADORA – Has not raced since finishing fifth over 2400m at Beaupreau on August 21. Returns from a break in a winnable race.
- LONGROY – Well held last start over 2500m at Deauville All Weather to continue a run of plain efforts. Place claims at best.
- SEMEUR – Last start finished fourteenth over 2100m at this track. Others rate better.
- PIETRA SERENA – Was beaten just a long neck when second at her latest appearance at Deauville All Weather over 1900m. Capable.
- NADESCHDA – Wasn’t expected to do much when fresh from a spell last start at this track over 2100m and wound up in seventh. Can do much better this time.
Summary: MADN’ES (10) registered a first placed effort when a neck second over course and distance. Taken to go one better. PIETRA SERENA (15) suffered a neck defeat when runner-up over 1900m at Deauville AW. Expected to challenge for the win. SASHEMY (2) is considered third up having finished 7.75L sixth over this track and trip. FALCAIME (7) is another to consider on the back of a 4.75L fifth in a 2100m handicap here.
MADN’ES (10) – PIETRA SERENA (15) – SASHEMY (2) – FALCAIME (7)
Race 16 – PRIX VILLA KER-SOUVERAINE – 3100m MDN. Purse EUR €16,000.
- SIXUNION – Has ability and is racing well with three minor placings from five starts. Finished third on his most recent appearance over 2900m at Amiens. This looks the ideal assignment.
- NOUE CHAPEAU – Could only manage ninth over 2900m at Durtal. Looks tested.
- KER CHALON – Finished midfield last start at Machecoul over 2350m. First look at this longer trip. Expected to do much better.
- VIADUC DES ARTS – Hasn’t been able to recreate form shown on his debut placing on November 12 at Amiens. Can do a lot better than that last run.
- PHILIPPE’S GREY – Three-year-old gelding who has been thereabouts at each appearance to date. Last time out finished fourth over 2400m at this track. Ready to break through.
- SOLEIL D’ORAN – Needs to bounce back to form.
- A NOS SOUVENIRS – Struggling to find form before failing to finish last start at Compiegne. Well placed and deserves another chance.
- TOSNY – Well held last start when fifth over 3100m at Niort to continue a run of plain efforts. Expect a better showing this time around.
- BLACK MILORD TAVEL – Was well supported at Durtal last start and has shown little of late to suggest he can play a major role.
- LADY OF THE WIND – Fair effort last start beaten 2.5Linto second over 3100m at Niort. Likely to measure up.
- SAINTE JENNY – Two-start maiden who shows promise and looks close to a win after a sound fourth over 2250m at Niort. Ready to break through.
- DAMHSA NA REALTAI – Cut last campaign short after three below average performances. Others look to have better credentials.
- MY DARLING – Switches to AW for the first time. Finished 5.5L back in fourth on turf over 3100m at Niort most recently. Worth following up.
- JUMP AND FLY – Gelding by Racinger from Villanaise on debut. Maybe later.
- JAFFA SAINT FRAY – Law Deputy filly from Star D’argent on debut. Tough test at her first outing.
- KHAYMA – Filly by Born To Sea who was bought for EUR € 8,000 (Arqana 2020 October Yearlings Sale). Worth keeping safe.
Summary: SIXUNION (1) placed third when beaten 8L in a 2900m conditions event at Amiens. Selected to register a victory at the sixth time of asking. KER CHALON (3) came home 7.25L fifth over 2350m in a Machecoul conditions race. Dangerous in this field. SAINTE JENNY (11) enters calculations on the back of a 7L fourth over 2250m in a Niort maiden. PHILIPPE’S GREY (5) is another with claims following a 3.75L fourth over 2400m in a maiden here.
SIXUNION (1) – KER CHALON (3) – SAINTE JENNY (11) – PHILIPPE’S GREY (5)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg