Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
Race 13 – PRIX DU CHATEAU DE BAYEUX – 2500m HCP CL2. Purse EUR €50,000.
- REVOLTEE – Won two starts back at Longchamp but couldn’t back that up when unplaced over 2500m at Longchamp last time. Strong contender on best form.
- BERKANE – Back sharply in trip last time and didn’t feature when 11th over 2800m at Longchamp. Doubt he will offer too much of a challenge.
- SRIFANELOGREEN – Returns from a brief spell. Yet to miss a minor placing in two first-up runs. Expected to make a bright return.
- LETTYT FIGHT – Bidding for a hat-trick of wins after scoring by 1.3 lengths over 2500m at this track on November 5. Rates highly.
- BADEN ROCKS – Was well fancied last time but ran below par, finishing 11th and beaten 7 lengths over 2400m at Saint-Cloud. Better than the last effort suggests and can bounce back.
- MONSIEUR XOO – Handy stayer racing below his best including last start when fourth at this track over 2500m. Finds a suitable contest this time so expect sharp improvement.
- LA ROSELIERE – Stepping up in trip after finishing 12th over 1900m at this track last time out. In the right race this time and is definitely worth including.
- SAAM – Has been out of the placings in recent runs. Last start finished 10 lengths from the winner in 14th over 2500m at this track. Must improve sharply.
- BAZOQUES – Scored two starts back at Clairefontaine before finishing 2 lengths from the winner in second last time over 2400m at Toulouse. Shapes as a top chance on recent form.
- LA HAUTE ISLE – Stepping out at this track for the first time. Last appeared when she finished 12th over 2500m at Saint-Cloud on October 31. Needs to improve.
- SITUMELEDEMANDAIS – Won two starts back at Saint-Cloud but was well held last start, beaten 8 lengths into 13th over 2500m at this track. Faces another tough task.
- BOBYDARGENT – Has been out of the winners’ circle for some time. Last raced when ninth over 1900m at this track, 3 lengths from the winner. Others make more appeal.
- JUST LIGHT – Has been out of the money recently including last time out when fourth over 2500m at this track three-and-a-half weeks ago, beaten 3.5 lengths. Can turn things around.
- BREATH OF FIRE – Seasoned galloper who ran a solid race last time when 1.2 lengths back in third over 2800m at Longchamp. Still has plenty to offer and is worth including.
- CHECKPOINT CHARLIE – Won two starts back at Saint-Cloud but couldn’t back that up when unplaced over 2500m at this track last time. Expect he will make amends.
- CHEEK TO CHEEK – Lightly raced filly who was beaten 16 lengths into 14th last start over 2000m at Saint-Cloud. This looks a tough assignment.
Summary: The hat-trick seeking LETTYT FIGHT (4) backed up a success at Chantilly with a comfortable course and distance victory last outing. Raised a further 3.5kg but is now six from nineteen on the AW and rates highly with a solid record here. SRIFANELOGREEN (3) finished runner-up to a next-time-out scorer over 3000m in this class at Saint-Cloud. Interesting down in trip with Barzalona booked. Dual AW winner BADEN ROCKS (5) finished third behind Srifanelogreen at Saint-Cloud and can go well despite disappointing at the same venue since. Toulouse runner-up BAZOQUES (9) needs considering off the same mark and JUST LIGHT (13) holds each-way claims.
LETTYT FIGHT (4) – SRIFANELOGREEN (3) – BADEN ROCKS (5) – BAZOQUES (9) – JUST LIGHT (13)
Race 14 – PRIX DE MONTFORT – 1900m MDN. Purse EUR €27,000.
- HARALD – Hasn’t been far away in three career runs, the latest when 3 lengths away in fifth over 2000m at Compiegne. Great chance to get off the mark this time.
- WOOD KAY – Was safely held on debut last start when sixth and beaten 20 lengths over 1900m at Cholet. The race experience will be invaluable.
- ATTO DI FEDE – Ran a much better race last time when facing the starter for just the second time, finishing third over 1800m at Chantilly. Improver who can feature prominently.
- BURSTOW – Went forward on debut last start over 1500m at Chantilly AW and gave a sight but wound up in eighth, beaten 10 lengths. Expected to feature with that run under his belt.
- WINELATO LAUJAC – Disappointing last time finishing fifth, beaten 15 lengths, over 2000m at Strasbourg. Much better the start prior. Among the hopes with further improvement.
- YOU JUST ROCK – Last start finished a close second at Lyon-Parilly over 2000m. Leading prospect.
- AZKA – Did little on debut when beaten 9 lengths into tenth over 1900m at Chantilly AW. Don’t think he will trouble this field.
- NEKOLETO – Finished 6 lengths back in sixth on debut over 1900m at Chantilly AW last start. Will take a lot from that run and shapes as one to consider.
- RUBIS VENDOME – Finished 12 lengths back in ninth on debut over 2000m at Lyon-Parilly four weeks ago. Needs to show a lot more.
- L’ARGENT – On debut over 1600m at Longchamp finished fourth, beaten 6 lengths. Watch for a better run. Player with improvement likely.
- MERCURISSIME – Debutant by Birchwood from the good race mare Afya who was a Listed winner on the track. Tough test at his first outing.
Summary: It was a pleasing debut effort from L’ARGENT (10) when fourth over 1600m at Longchamp and the race looks to be working out well with the first two home that day both scoring since. Key claims with progress likely. The Andre Fabre-trained BURSTOW (4) disappointed on debut but could prove a different proposition upped in trip with that run under his belt. YOU JUST ROCK (6) made the running when second to a subsequent scorer tackling 2000m at Lyon-Parilly. Must be respected. HARALD (1) is also considered.
L’ARGENT (10) – BURSTOW (4) – YOU JUST ROCK (6) – HARALD (1)
Race 15 – PRIX DE PREAUX – 1900m MDN. Purse EUR €27,000.
- SAANEN – Didn’t fire a shot on debut over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly last time out, beaten 8 lengths. Out of her depth again.
- DIPLO – Went forward and gave a sight before tiring to finish tenth on debut over 1200m at Saint-Cloud six-and-a-half months ago. Others have better credentials.
- MA LIBERTE – On debut last start and could only manage ninth, 9 lengths from the winner, at Chantilly AW over 1900m. Can improve sharply.
- KARMINA BELLA – Last appeared 11 weeks ago when she finished 4 lengths from the winner in fifth over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly. Expected to play a major role.
- BLUE AMBER – Started at a big price on debut last start and ran accordingly when 12 lengths back in ninth over 1500m at Saint-Cloud. Won’t find this any easier so she looks fully tested.
- STELLA MY STAR – Ran a better race last start to finish third over 2000m at Nancy. Don’t underestimate.
- GRAND KISS – Was safely held on debut last start when 12th beaten 17 lengths over 1500m at Saint-Cloud. Better for that run.
- DANSEUSE CELEBRE – Finished 12 lengths back in eighth on debut over 1500m at Saint-Cloud last start. Will take a lot from that run.
- MISSVENICIA – Turned in a respectable run on debut back on September 18 when second over 1600m at Bordeaux. Expected to feature again.
- CHARLOTTE BAY – Went forward on debut last start over 1500m at Chantilly AW and gave a sight but wound up in ninth, beaten 8 lengths. May sneak into the finish.
- MANKO – Yet to find the frame in two runs to date, the latest effort a well-beaten eighth over 1600m at Saint-Cloud. Looks tested.
- CHASING THE SUN – Nice return last start when runner-up at Saint-Cloud over 2000m on November 9. Further improvement in store.
- SILK SONIC – Hasn’t shown much in two career runs. Well beaten on debut before resuming with a moderate 11th over 1500m at Chantilly AW two weeks ago. Hard to have.
- WE CAN FLY – Finished 7 lengths back in fourth on debut over 1800m at Lyon-la-Soie last start. Will take a lot from that run. Expected to be in the finish.
- LA FILOMENA – Was well-fancied on debut last time out but found a couple better when third at Longchamp over 1800m. Ready to break through with race experience under her belt.
- PASTILLE – Unraced filly by Dariyan out of Pescara. Prefer to see how she performs.
Summary: LA FILOMENA (15) caught the eye when a 1L third over 1800m in a newcomers race at Longchamp last month. Notable claims for a top yard. CHASING THE SUN (12) built on a moderate debut when runner-up tackling 2000m at Saint-Cloud three weeks ago. Key contender with further progress expected for a powerful stable. MISSVENICIA (9) split subsequent winners when second on debut over 1600m at Bordeaux. In the mix. Another to note is KARMINA BELLA (4) who could improve upped in distance.
LA FILOMENA (15) – CHASING THE SUN (12) – MISSVENICIA (9) – KARMINA BELLA (4)
Race 16 – PRIX MISS SATAMIXA – FONDS EUROPEEN DE L’ELEVAGE – 1500m OPEN. Purse EUR €52,000.
- SICILIAN DEFENSE – Shaped well when fourth in the Listed Prix de Saint-Cyr over 1400m at Longchamp after a break. Key player on the ratings.
- QUEEN AMINATU – UK raider who took her record to three from five on an artificial surface when winning the Listed Fleur de Lys Fillies’ Stakes over 1600m at Lingfield AW (UK). Major appeal.
- RATHMORE – Unexposed daughter of Kingman who ran out a very easy winner of a 1700m maiden at Pornichet AW. Interesting top connections go up in standard.
- SPANISH INTENT – Close up fifth in the 1400m Listed Prix Matchem at Saint-Cloud last outing. Thereabouts.
- SUBAHIYAH – Classy filly who scored narrowly in a Class One conditions race at La Teste five months ago. Can go well back up in grade on reappearance.
- PURPLE BLING – Made it two from three on the AW when winning a 1300m Chantilly handicap latest. This is tougher but looks to be progressing nicely.
- VOICE OF ANGELS – Runner-up in the Listed Irish Stallion Farms Ebf Cooley Fillies Stakes over 1600m at Dundalk AW (Ireland) last outing. Each-way player.
- BRAZILIAN SURPRISE – Made the running when 1L second in a Class One conditions race over 1700m at Marseille-Borely. Place contender back on the AW.
- INDIAN WISH – Unbeaten in both AW outings and must be considered following a good third in the 1600m Listed Race Prix Isola Bella – Fonds Europeen de l’Elevage at Saint-Cloud.
- NANO NAGLE – Made the running when 0.5L third in the 1800m Listed Prix Casimir Delamarre – Fonds Europeen de l’Elevage at Longchamp. Interesting down in trip.
- POLONIA SPIRIT F – Well beaten at Chantilly AW last outing and has bundles to find on the figures.
- MONTUSSAN – Won a Class One over 1100m at Fontainebleau latest. This looks tougher.
- SISTINE MADONNA – Finished fifth in the Listed Irish Stallion Farms Ebf Cooley Fillies Stakes over 1600m at Dundalk AW (Ireland) three-and-a-half weeks ago. Place looks best.
- LOVAMOUR – Hard to dismiss on official ratings but was only third in a Class Two conditions event over 1300m at Chantilly AW last start.
- LACUNA – Second in the Listed Alson-Trophy over 1750m at Hannover (Germany) last outing. Probably vulnerable for the win purposes.
Summary: A good-quality Listed event. The progressive QUEEN AMINATU (2) took her record to three from five on an artificial surface when winning the Listed Fleur de Lys Fillies’ Stakes over 1600m at Lingfield AW (UK). William Haggas has done well with his voyages to France this season and she looks to hold every chance on the figures. SICILIAN DEFENSE (1) looks a strong contender on the back of a solid fourth in the Listed Prix de Saint-Cyr on turf at Longchamp. Key claims having yet to miss the frame in three AW outings. SUBAHIYAH (5) can go well back up in grade after a break having won a Class One conditions race at La Teste. The drop back in trip looks interesting for NANO NAGLE (10) on AW debut and SPANISH INTENT (4) completes the shortlist.
QUEEN AMINATU (2) – SICILIAN DEFENSE (1) – SUBAHIYAH (5) – NANO NAGLE (10) – SPANISH INTENT (4)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg