Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
DEAUVILLE – 15 August
Race 1 – PRIX D’ETREHAM – 1500m CL2. Purse EUR €34,000.
1. SYROS – Debuted with a nose victory in a 1400m newcomers race at Chantilly last month. Bold show expected.
2. JUGANDO – Impressive 4L winner of a 1600m claimer at Clairefontaine a month ago. Leading contender.
3. LAS DES BOIS – Fair 6.25L fourth over 1600m in a conditions event at Saint-Malo earlier this month. One to note.
4. MOUNT TAMBORA – Held 9L ninth in a 1500m newcomers event at Saint-Cloud six weeks ago. Likely capable of better.
5. PIPER’S HILL – Last of eleven in a 1200m newcomers race at Chantilly at the start of May. Best watched.
6. KUBRICK – Caught the eye when 0.5L second in a 1400m newcomers race at Dieppe three weeks ago. Top chance.
7. MR MELBOURNE CEN – Nose second over 1400m in a Chantilly newcomers race four weeks ago. Strong claims.
8. MALLORCA SUN – Unraced colt by Intello. Market check advised.
Summary: KUBRICK (6) finished 0.5L second in a 1400m event at Dieppe on debut. Selected to go one better. JUGANDO (2) looks capable of playing a role following a 4L win in a 1600m claimer at Clairefontaine. SYROS (1) won by a nose a 1400m newcomers race at Chantilly. Rates a danger to all. MR MELBOURNE CEN (7) is another with claims having delivered a second in that Chantilly event.
KUBRICK (6) – JUGANDO (2) – SYROS (1) – MR MELBOURNE CEN (7)
Race 2 – PRIX DU MEZERAY – 1500m CL2. Purse EUR €34,000.
1. REVALITA – Debuted with a 1.5L victory over 1400m at Le Lion-d’Angers. Leading contender.
2. GREY INFINITY – Followed up a debut victory over 1400m at La Teste with a 2.5L third over the same track and trip last month. Strong claims.
3. ELOUNDA QUEEN – Short-head winner of a 1400m newcomers race at Dax. Claims for a top yard.
4. ANGELABA – Off the mark when winning by 1.25L in a 1500m maiden at Tarbes three weeks ago. Top chance.
5. KADIYAC – Fourth both previous starts including when beaten 3.25L over 1400m at Vichy. Not written off.
6. QUEEN KAHINA – Highly-tried in two starts to date including when 9L eighth in the G3 Prix de Cabourg over 1200m here two weeks ago. Others make more appeal.
7. CLARA – Unraced Dream Ahead filly. Likely to improve for the experience.
Summary: ANGELABA (4) is selected to complete a double following a 1.25L triumph over 1500m at Tarbes. REVALITA (1) debuted with a 1.5L victory in a 1400m contest at Le Lion-d’Angers. Expected to challenge for the win. GREY INFINITY (2) rates a danger on the back of a 2.5L third in a 1400m conditions event at La Teste. ELOUNDA QUEEN (3) debuted with a short-head triumph over 1400m at Dax. Can maintain her unbeaten record.
ANGELABA (4) – REVALITA (1) – GREY INFINITY (2) – ELOUNDA QUEEN (3)
Race 3 – PRIX HONG KONG JOCKEY CLUB – GRAND HANDICAP DES SPRINTERS – 1200m HCP CL1. Purse EUR €70,000.
1. INDYCO – Completed a hat-trick when winning by a neck over this course and distance five weeks ago. Leading contender.
2. BE AHEAD – Victorious by 0.75L over this trip at Fontainebleau in May. Top chance having placed second in this race last year.
3. TUDO BEM – Consistent gelding finished 1.25L third in an 1100m conditions race at Dieppe two weeks ago. Notable runner.
4. MUBAALEGH – Placed thrid when beaten 0.5L over this track and trip last month. One to note.
5. OZAN – Runner-up when beaten 3L over 1300m at Deauville AW at the start of the month. Noted on return to turf.
6. FORZA CAPITANO – Never involved when 10L thirteenth over this track and trip last month. Capable of better.
7. RAYSTEVE – Held 4.75L seventh in a 1300m handicap at Deauville AW two weeks ago. Looks up against it in this contest.
8. MARIE’S PICNIC – Head winner of a track and trip event five weeks ago. Has to defy a 2kg rise in the weights if she is to follow up.
9. SHALGODA DIAMOND – Cheekpieces tried for the first time following a 3.5L fourth over 1300m at Deauville AW two weeks ago.
10. HALLOWED TIME – Head winner of a 1000m handicap at Vichy 25 days ago. Making just his third start over this distance.
11. UZEL – Caught the eye when 2.25L fifth in a course and distance handicap when racing first up last month. Step forward required.
12. AL ULA – Held 5L eighth in a track and trip event five weeks ago. Others make more appeal.
13. GAMGOOM – Head second to Hallowed Time in a 1000m handicap at Vichy last month. Step up in distance is no issue.
14. CODE OF SILENCE – Faded when 11L sixth in a 1400m conditions race at Mont-de-Marsan seventeen days ago. Look elsewhere.
15. WHITE PLATIN – Secured a double when winning by a head in a 1400m handicap at Compiegne six weeks ago. Noted dropping in distance.
16. SHAKE ME HANDY – Close up 1L fifth in a course and distance handicap five weeks ago. Likely to find a few too good.
Summary: INDYCO (1) is selected to complete a four-timer following a neck triumph in a course and distance handicap. Runner-up in this race twelve months ago BE AHEAD (2) rates a big threat on his first start since a 0.75L success attempting a 1200m handicap at Fontainebleau in May. TUDO BEM (3) came home seventh in this race last year. Shortlist on the back of a 1.25L second in a conditions race over 1100m at Dieppe. OZAN (5) finds a good opportunity having finished 3L second in a 1300m handicap on the AW track here. MUBAALEGH (4) is another with claims after delivering a 0.5L third in a track and trip event.
INDYCO (1) – BE AHEAD (2) – TUDO BEM (3) – OZAN (5) – MUBAALEGH (4)
Race 4 – PRIX GUILLAUME D’ORNANO – 2000m OPEN. Purse EUR €400,000.
1. AL HAKEEM – Good 6.25L fourth in the G1 Prix du Jockey Club over 2100m at Chantilly in early June. Bold show expected.
2. HAURAN – Held 12L seventh in the Listed Prix de Suresnes over 2000m at Chantilly in May. Looks up against it in this contest.
3. MISSED THE CUT – Completed a hat-trick when winning by 4.25L in a 2000m handicap at Royal Ascot in June. Top chance stepping up in grade.
4. TRUE TESTAMENT – Completed a double when winning by 1.25L in a 2400m conditions race at Longchamp in June. Strong claims.
5. JUNKO – Good 1.25L third in the G2 Prix Eugene Adam over 2000m at Saint-Cloud a month ago. Notable runner.
6. VAGALAME – Close up 1.25L fourth in the G2 Prix Eugene Adam over 2000m at Saint-Cloud last month. Claims.
Summary: MISSED THE CUT (3) impressed winning a valuable 2000m handicap at Royal Ascot by 4.25L. Looks capable of completing a four-timer stepping up in distance. AL HAKEEM (1) rates a big danger on the back of a 6.25L fourth in the 2100m G1 Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly. TRUE TESTAMENT (4) makes the shortlist following a 1.25L victory in a 2400m conditions event at Longchamp. JUNKO (5) is considered having finished 1.25L third in the G2 Prix Eugene Adam over 2000m at Saint-Cloud.
MISSED THE CUT (3) – AL HAKEEM (1) – TRUE TESTAMENT (4) – JUNKO (5)
Race 5 – PRIX DE LIEUREY – 1600m OPEN. Purse EUR €80,000.
1. OSCULA – Close up 1.25L fourth in the Listed Dick Hern Stakes over 1643m at Haydock (UK) nine days ago. One to note.
2. SAMAHRAM – Good 1.25L third having met trouble in running in the 1408m G3 Oak Tree Stakes at Goodwood (UK) last month. Leading contender.
3. BY ALL MEANS – Completed a double when winning by 2L in the Listed Prix de Bagatelle over 1600m at Chantilly at the start of last month. Notable runner upped in grade.
4. NECTARIS – Third when beaten 0.75L in the Listed Corrib Fillies Stakes over 1408m at Galway (Ireland) last month. Not written off.
5. HOT QUEEN – Drops in grade following a respectable 4.25L sixth in the 2012m G1 Belmont Oaks Invitational at Belmont Park (USA) last month. Noted.
6. BLUE WINGS – Good 2L third in the Listed Prix Madame Jean Couturie over 2000m at Vichy 25 days ago. Step forward required.
7. CANTILENA – Winner of a 1600m Class 2 conditions event at Lyon-Parilly in June. More needed in this grade.
8. LOCH LUNDIE – Runner-up when beaten 0.75L in the Listed Grosser Preis Der Heise Gruppe over 1600m at Hannover (Germany) last month. Debuting for a new trainer.
9. SLEVKA – Tried to make all when 1.5L third in the Listed Prix Amandine over 1400m at this venue five weeks ago. Stepping up in grade.
10. SOUND ANGELA – Won by 6.5L in a 1614m handicap on the AW at Newcastle (UK) 23 days ago. Bidding to complete a four-timer stepping up in class.
11. NADETTE – Struggled when 23L sixteenth over 2100m in the G1 Prix de Diane at Chantilly in June. Others preferred.
12. SITUVEUX – Runner-up when beaten 2L in the Listed Prix de Bagatelle over 1600m at Chantilly at the start of last month. One to note.
Summary: SAMAHRAM (2) experienced no luck in running when 1.25L third in the 1408m G3 Oak Tree Stakes at Goodwood (UK). Selected to make amends securing victory in this event. BY ALL MEANS (3) showed good form winning the Listed Prix de Bagatelle over 1600m at Chantilly by 2L. Expected to challenge for the win. SOUND ANGELA (10) enters calculations on the back of a 6.5L success in a 1614m AW handicap at Newcastle (UK). OSCULA (1) makes the shortlist following a 1.25L fourth in the 1643m Listed Dick Hern Stakes at Haydock (UK). HOT QUEEN (5) registered a 4.25L sixth in the G1 Belmont Oaks Invitational at Belmont Park (USA). Finds a good opportunity back on home soil.
SAMAHRAM (2) – BY ALL MEANS (3) – SOUND ANGELA (10) – OSCULA (1) – HOT QUEEN (5)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg