Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
SAINT CLOUD – 03 July
Race 1 – PRIX EPINARD – 1300m CL2. Purse EUR €34,000.
1. AXDALIVA – Has looked good in her four career starts most recently scoring by 1L over 1200m at Angers. Key chance and expected to run well.
2. BOZZO – Was beaten 0.5L when third at his latest appearance at Lyon-Parilly over 1350m. Winning chance.
3. VOULEZ VOUS – Has ability and is racing well with two minor placings from three starts. Just missed last time out when second over 1100m at Chateaubriant. Tested in this line-up.
4. COSMIC INVASION – Out of the placings in two runs since scoring her maiden win. The latest effort a sixth over 1200m at Chantilly. Nicely placed and is all set to improve.
5. LADY FRASQUITA – Talented type who has finished in the money at both career runs to date the latest when second over 1300m at this track. Going well and should be in the mix again.
6. SHOWAY – Maiden galloper who has placed at all three runs the latest second over 1400m at La Teste De Buch. Form sound and must be included among the leading hopes.
7. ANGELINNA – Battled last start to finish sixth over 1350m at Lyon-Parilly adding to a sequence of plain results. Struggling to make an impact lately and others appeal more.
Summary: AXDALIVA (1) looks capable of delivering a third career win following a victory over 1200m in a Class Two at Angers. SHOWAY (6) has placed second on all three previous starts including when beaten a head over 1400m at La Teste. Big threat in this contest. BOZZO (2) performed well when 0.25L third in a 1350m Class Two contest at Lyon-Parilly. Shortlist. LADY FRASQUITA (5) is another with claims following a 3L second in a 1300m Class Two at this circuit.
AXDALIVA (1) – SHOWAY (6) – BOZZO (2) – LADY FRASQUITA (5)
Race 2 – PRIX VENTRE SAINT-GRIS – 1500m UNR. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. ONODA – Unraced Oasis Dream colt. Likely to improve for the experience.
2. DALAKHOV – Unraced Noble Mission colt. Noted first up.
3. ELAMAZ – Unraced Gleneagles colt and a half-brother to a number of winner. Top chance.
4. VEGA STAR – Unraced Lope de Vega colt. Full-brother to G2 winner Duke Of Hazzard. Consider.
5. MOUNT TAMBORA – Unraced Dark Angel colt and a half-brother to winners including G2-placed Hertford Dancer. Leading contender.
6. BELLONINO – Unraced Territories colt. Look elsewhere first up.
7. BEAUTIFUL SKY – Unraced SIyouni colt. Of note given he is a half-brother to three winners.
8. ZARA BLUE – Unraced Zarak filly. Half-sister to a number of winners and a bold show is expected.
9. CLAIR DE LUNE – Unraced Le Havre filly. Strong claims.
Summary: An intriguing newcomers race for juveniles and the market likely to provide a good guide with several top yards represented. Dark Angel colt MOUNT TAMBORA (5) has top connections and is taken to deliver a victory first up. ELAMAZ (3) rates a danger with the Gleneagles colt representing the powerful Francis-Henri Graffard stable. Unraced Zarak filly ZARA BLUE (8) looks up to being competitive in this contest. CLAIR DE LUNE (9) is another filly to consider with the daughter of Le Havre hailing from a leading stable.
MOUNT TAMBORA (5) – ELAMAZ (3) – ZARA BLUE (8) – CLAIR DE LUNE (9)
Race 3 – PRIX QUINTETTE – 2500m CL1. Purse EUR €35,000.
1. MIA BOY – Consistent type much improved by two runs back from a break. Last start scored by a long neck over 2200m at Lyon-Parilly. Fitter and rates a key chance this line-up.
2. SOBER – Back from a brief spell. Usually comes to hand quickly and has won when fresh in the past. Closed last prep in good style scoring by a long neck over 2400m at Chantilly. Sure to be ready to run a forward race.
3. ANCTOT – Finished midfield last start at Compiegne over 2000m 4L from the winner. Tackles this longer journey for the first time. Looking to others.
4. MELO MELO – Improved sharply on debut two starts ago to win last time out over 2400m at Compiegne. Expect she will keep progressing.
5. PLECTROPHANE BLEU – Made her debut over 2700m at Orleans last start and scored by 1.5L. Harder but top-three aspirations.
6. GUADALEST – Hit and miss type who improved last start to finish second over 2200m at La Teste De Buch. .
7. SPELLCHOPE – Disappointing last time when 34 lengths eighth at Compiegne maiden status after 17 runs.
Summary: MIA BOY (1) is selected to deliver a victory following a neck win in a 2200m event at Lyon-Parilly. SOBER (2) looks to hold strong claims of registering back-to-back victories following a neck win over 2400m at Chantilly. MELO MELO (4) impressed when racing from the front to win by 3L in a 2400m maiden at Compiegne. Rates a danger to all. PLECTROPHANE BLEU (5) debuted with a 1.5L victory in a 2700m maiden at Orleans. Consider with the second that day going in since.
MIA BOY (1) – SOBER (2) – MELO MELO (4) – PLECTROPHANE BLEU (5)
Race 4 – HANDICAP DES HAUTS DE SEINE – 2400m HCP CL2. Purse EUR €50,000.
1. GOOD QUESTION – Hasn’t won for 19 months but is getting close to breaking through after finishing a creditable third last time out over 2400m at Lyon-Parilly. Racing well and is worth following up.
2. MIKA D’O – Returns after a break of three-and-a-half months. Finished his last campaign impressively scoring by one length over 2400m at this track. Genuine contender.
3. SANTA ZOO – Consistent galloper who has had two runs back from a spell and won both. Last start scored by 1.3L over 2400m at Chantilly. Solid credentials and cannot be dismissed lightly.
4. PANJAMAN – Latest run was good when at this track on June 1 over 2100m. Won his last start at this track and distance eight starts ago. Winning chance.
5. SAAM – Handy galloper back in winning form last start over 2400m at this track. Has confidence back and bold showing expected.
6. BREATH OF FIRE – Capable galloper but has been out of the placings at his last few runs the latest when sixth over 2400m at Chantilly. This looks a nice assignment so he can bounce back.
7. SRIFANELOGREEN – Winner two back but couldn’t go on with it last start when tenth over 2400m at Chantilly. Could bounce back.
8. BARATIN – Got home by 2.5L at Senonnes-Pouance two starts ago. Disappointed last time at this track when 5L from the winner in tenth. Hard to fault if at his best.
9. CALACONTA – She has had mixed results winning two of her last four starts. Her most recent win was by 2.5L at Longchamp over 2700m. Thereabouts recently but others are preferred.
10. MASTERPOWER – Not firing at all recently the latest effort 15th over 2400m at this track on June 6. Prefer in something easier.
11. BADEN ROCKS – Last appeared five-and-a-half months ago when he finished 5L from the winner in fifth over 3400m at Deauville All Weather. Expect a bold showing.
12. MYDAVI – Has a poor strike and failed to improve on it last start when she finished third over 2400m at this track. Not keen.
13. FLYINGBEAUTY – Continued her poor form first up last start when fell when racing over 2000m at this track. Has never fired when second-up in the past. Doubt she will trouble the top few.
14. ZARICA – Back from a brief spell. Last raced when successful by 1L at this track over 2400m on April 15. Worth serious consideration.
15. COMBERMERE – Scored over 2400m at Vichy two back then found one better last time out over 2400m at this track. Worth following up.
16. MIRASCH – Resumes after a break of 12 weeks. Pretty average in two runs last time in work including a well-beaten sixth when first-up over 2500m at Le Croise-Laroche. Likely to need the run.
Summary: SANTA ZOO (3) impressed when winning by 1.25L over this trip at Chantilly. Taken to register a third consecutive victory. PANJAMAN (4) delivered a neck triumph in a 2100m conditions event at this circuit. Rates a big threat on his first handicap start since last July. MIKA D’O (2) showed good form when winning by 1L in a handicap over this course and distance. Dangerous in this field. SRIFANELOGREEN (7) warrants close consideration having run well prior to fading when 6L tenth in the previously mentioned Chantilly contest. GOOD QUESTION (1) is close to a win.
SANTA ZOO (3) – PANJAMAN (4) – MIKA D’O (2) – SRIFANELOGREEN (7) – GOOD QUESTION (1)
Race 5 – GRAND PRIX DE SAINT-CLOUD – 2400m OPEN. Purse EUR €400,000.
1. BARATTI – Completed a double when winning by 0.75L over 2400m in the Listed Prix Seymour at Longchamp in April. Of note upped in grade.
2. THIRD REALM – Victorious by 6L in the Listed Tapster Stakes over 2412m at Goodwood (UK) in May. Notable contender.
3. LONE EAGLE – Placed third when beaten 7.25L by Third Realm in the Listed Tapster Stakes over 2412m at Goodwood (UK) on seasonal debut. More needed.
4. MARE AUSTRALIS – Successful by 2L in the G2 Grand Prix de Chantilly over 2400m at Chantilly four weeks ago. Strong claims.
5. HURRICANE LANE – Recorded a 4.5L third in the G2 Hardwicke Stakes over 2406m at Royal Ascot (UK) on seasonal debut. Class horse. Leading contender.
6. HIGH DEFINITION – Placed third when beaten 4.75L in the G1 Coronation Cup over 2420m at Epsom UK) a month ago. Include.
7. BUBBLE GIFT – Runner-up when beaten 2L by Mare Australis in the G2 Grand Prix de Chantilly at Chantilly 28 days ago. Has ability.
8. SWEET LADY – Victorious by 0.5L in the G2 Prix Corrida over 2100m here in May. Not written off.
9. ALPINISTA – Ended last year with a 0.75L success in the G1 Grosser Preis Von Bayern at Munich (Germany) in November. Top chance.
Summary: HURRICANE LANE (5) is taken to make amends for a surprise defeat when 4.5L third in the G2 Hardwicke Stakes over 2406m at Royal Ascot (UK) on seasonal debut. ALPINISTA (9) completed a five-timer when winner the 2400m G1 Grosser Preis Von Bayern at Munich (Germany) last November. Expected to challenge racing first up. MARE AUSTRALIS (4) won by 2L in the G2 Grand Prix de Chantilly over 2400m at Chantilly. Consider for the win. HIGH DEFINITION (6) also holds claims following a 4.75L third in the G1 Coronation Cup over 2420m at Epsom (UK).
HURRICANE LANE (5) – ALPINISTA (9) – MARE AUSTRALIS (4) – HIGH DEFINITION (6)
Race 6 – PRIX CAPPIELLO – 2000m CL3 QUALIF HCP. Purse EUR €18,000.
1. MANNE – Gets a chance to shine having won twice prior to a 2.5L seventh in an 1850m handicap at Longchamp.
2. WHEEL OF CHANCE – Handy stayer who has been plain of late including last start when well held over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly. Well-placed so expect a lot more.
3. PARIS AFFAIR – Working towards a win the latest effort a solid third over 2000m at Compiegne. Rates highly and is worth including.
4. INCA MAN – Goes well at this trip with multiple top-three finishes. Good effort but found a couple better last time out beaten 1.2L over 2100m at this track. In the mix on best form.
5. BLACKBIRDFLY – Stepping out at this track for the first time. Last appeared when he finished 14th over 2000m at Longchamp on June 12. Cannot be ruled out despite a plain effort last time.
6. MON VIEUX LEON – Warrants consideration on the back of a 7.25L sixth in an 1800m conditions event at Nort-sur-Erdre.
7. SAN PABLO – Form since resuming has been disappointing last start finishing fifth over 2000m at Lyon-Parilly. Has ability and gets a chance to show his best.
8. LETTYT FIGHT – Not the most reliable conveyance. Moderate effort last time when 9 lengths from the winner in eighth over 2100m at Longchamp. Has ability but must improve sharply.
9. FULL FLOW – Consistent filly but hasn’t won for a while. Put the writing on the wall last time over 2400m at this track when third and beaten 1.75L. Form sound and is one of the hopes.
10. TOURBE – May prove capable of building on a 5.75L eighth over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly on his return
11. NOUVELLE VIE – Resumes today after filling a minor placing four times from nine starts in her maiden campaign. At the latest outing she finished fifth over 2400m at Dieppe on July 26. Has ability and worth following.
12. LAYALINA – Steps out to 2000m for the first time today after a modest effort last time out finishing 7L sixth over 1350m at Wissembourg. This looks too tough.
Summary: FULL FLOW (9) delivered a 1.75L third in a 2400m handicap at this circuit. Looks capable of registering a second career win. Supplemented runner MANNE (1) has a chance to shine having won twice prior to a 2.5L seventh in an 1850m handicap at Longchamp. MON VIEUX LEON (6) warrants consideration on the back of a 7.25L sixth in an 1800m conditions event at Nort-sur-Erdre. The booking of Ioritz Mendizabal for TOURBE (10) takes the eye. May prove capable of building on a 5.75L eighth over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly on his return.
FULL FLOW (9) – MANNE (1) – MON VIEUX LEON (6) – TOURBE (10)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg