Download your daily French race card and form guide for FREE in the links below:-
For English version, click here → English Form Guide
For Chinese version, click here → Chinese Form Guide
SAINT CLOUD / DAX – 24 June
Race 1 – PRIX ALLEE D’AMOUR – 1300m UNR. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. ALROUCHA – Unraced Shalaa filly. Bold show expected.
2. LOUVE STORY – Unraced Dubawi filly. Leading contender for a top stable.
3. GALIMINE – Unraced Galiway filly. Others make more appeal first up.
4. VALDIKHOVA – Unraced Starspangledbanner filly. Top chance.
5. VICTORIA ROSE – Unraced Kessaar filly. Likely to find a few too good on debut.
6. FIRST NONANTAISE – Unraced French Fifteen filly. Others hold more obvious claims.
7. GAIN IT – Unraced De Treville filly. Notable runner.
8. LADY RAZALMA – Unraced New Bay filly. Not written off.
Summary: Unraced Dubawi filly LOUVE STORY (2) hails from a yard who have had success with their youngsters this season. Looks capable of making a winning debut. VALDIKHOVA (4) rates a big threat with the Starspangledbanner filly debuting for a top trainer. Shalaa filly ALROUCHA (1) is expected to make an impact on debut. Unraced De Treville filly GAIN IT (7) is another with claims.
LOUVE STORY (2) – VALDIKHOVA (4) – ALROUCHA (1) – GAIN IT (7)
Race 2 – PRIX CHAPEAU ROUGE – 1300m UNR. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. GAME ON – Unraced Almanzor colt. Noted first up.
2. VERNIX – Unraced Le Havre colt. Likely to find a few too good.
3. DSCHINGIS FEAR – Unraced Dschingis Secret colt. Minor role likely.
4. CABRILLO – Unraced Showcasing colt. Represents top connections on debut.
5. SEE THE LIGHT – Unraced Pedro The Great colt. Jockey booking catches the eye.
6. CEDRE – Unraced son of Cloth Of Stars. One to note first up.
7. BOLSHKINOV – Unraced Camacho colt. Consider on debut.
8. STANDING STONE – Unraced Seahenge colt. Strong claims for a top yard.
9. GRAND FETARD – Unraced Starspangledbanner colt. Top chance.
10. CHALDERO – Unraced son of Morandi. Look elsewhere.
11. ANGERS – Unraced Seabhac colt. Not written off.
Summary: Unraced Starspangledbanner colt GRAND FETARD (9) is selected to make a winning debut for a leading stable. CABRILLO (4) is another to consider with the son of Showcasing representing a top trainer. Seahenge newcomer STANDING STONE (8) warrants close consideration. Cloth Of Stars colt CEDRE (6) is another to make the shortlist.
GRAND FETARD (9) – CABRILLO (4) – STANDING STONE (8) – CEDRE (6)
Race 3 – PRIX YOUTH – 1400m MDN. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. SAKHARAH – Good 2.75L third over 1800m at Fontainebleau in March. Bold show expected.
2. FEARLESS LOVE – Fourth when beaten 0.5L in a 1600m claimer here earlier this month. Noted.
3. VICTOR LAZZLO – Given a break since finishing 4.25L fifth in an 1800m maiden at Lyon-la-Soie in March. Turf debut.
4. WARM BREEZE – Good 3.5L fourth in a 1600m Lyon-Parilly maiden early last month. Strong claims.
5. ZENIGATA – Runner-up in a 1650m Class Three conditions race at Amiens sixteen days ago. Notable contender.
6. SOUND OF SILVER – Debuted with a 6.25L fifth in a 1600m newcomers race at Chantilly last month. Improvement required.
7. OPALUS ROAD – Good 0.75L second in a 1400m maiden at Longchamp three weeks ago. Leading contender.
8. FASTEN WAVE – Fair 4.5L fourth in a 1400m maiden here last month. Likely to find a few too good.
9. FIRE OF THE SUN – Down the field 13L ninth in the G2 German 2000 Guineas over 1600m at Cologne (Germany) last month. Not written off down in grade.
Summary: OPALUS ROAD (7) placed second when beaten 0.75L over 1400m in a Longchamp maiden. Taken to get off the mark at the third attempt. SAKHARAH (1) delivered a career best effort when 2.75L third in an 1800m maiden at Fontainebleau. Dangerous in this field. WARM BREEZE (4) makes the shortlist following a 3.5L fourth over 1600m at Lyon-Parilly. Amiens runner-up ZENIGATA (5) is another with claims.
OPALUS ROAD (7) – SAKHARAH (1) – WARM BREEZE (4) – ZENIGATA (5)
Race 4 – PRIX FOURIRE – 2000m UNR. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. PORT AU PRINCE – Unraced Helmet gelding. One to note on debut.
2. GADZART – Unraced Biogenic gelding. Represents a good yard first up.
3. E VA BIN – Unraced Kingman colt. Likely to improve for the experience.
4. HARTWOOD MAN – Unraced Elusive City colt. Minor role likely.
5. KASSEFETTE – Unraced Ultra gelding. Others make more appeal.
6. CRAB KEY – Unraced Shalaa colt. Notable contender.
7. TWO FACE – Unraced Reliable Man colt. Represents a top German trainer on first racecourse appearance.
8. ZARAK STAR – Unraced Zarak filly. Strong claims.
9. LAILA – Unraced Caravaggio filly. Leading contender first up.
10. VAYDENA – Unraced Dariyan filly. Of note on racecourse debut.
11. SAFARIA – Unraced Dubawi filly. Claims first up.
12. JOYOUS SPIRIT – Unraced Siyouni filly. Top chance.
13. FEEL – Unraced Into Mischief filly. Not written off.
14. PLESANT JANE – Unraced Pivotal filly. Noted.
Summary: Unraced Siyouni filly JOYOUS SPIRIT (12) hails from a top yard. Looks up to delivering a victory on debut. LAILA (9) represents a powerful stable. The daughter of Caravaggio rates a big threat first up. Zarak filly ZARAK STAR (8) gets a chance to shine for a leading stable on her first appearance. Shalaa colt CRAB KEY (6) is another with claims.
JOYOUS SPIRIT (12) – LAILA (9) – ZARAK STAR (8) – CRAB KEY (6)
Race 5 – PRIX GAZALA – 1400m MDN. Purse EUR €27,000.
1. GREGGY – Held 3.75L seventh over 1300m in a Longchamp maiden last month. Claims on form she showed last year.
2. SNOWBLIND – Good 1.5L third in a 1400m maiden at Longchamp three weeks ago. Leading contender.
3. ROUGE FIDELE – Faded when 9.5L eighth over 2350m at Le Pin-au-Haras 26 days ago. Look elsewhere.
4. SCOTTISH SAINT – Signs of ability in two starts to date including when 7.25L seventh over 1900m at Deauville AW in January. Step forward required.
5. HANDHY – Fair 5.75L fifth in a 2000m maiden at Le Lion-d’Angers last month. Likely to have improved for the experience.
6. HIDDEN GEM – Held 14L seventh in a newcomers contest over 1600m at Chantilly last month. Improvement needed.
7. CALLISTO MOON – Fair 4L fifth in a 1739m novice race at Wolverhampton (UK) in early April. Making her stable and turf debut.
8. PATRIOTISTA – Faded when 7.25L fourth over 1200m in a Deauville newcomers race last August. Bold show expected.
9. BLACK ECHO – Held 5L sixth over 1100m in a Dieppe maiden earlier this month. Claims if at her best.
10. SPARKLE ON – Good 2L fourth in a 1300m contest at Chantilly AW in February. Strong claims.
11. GALANTHUS – Improved on debut effort when 5.5L fourth over 1600m at Vichy five weeks ago. Noted.
12. MISSALIA – Fair 3.25L seventh in a 1300m Class Two at Longchamp four weeks ago. Claims in what looks an easier event.
13. EMILY’S DANCER – Unraced Wings Of Eagles filly. Likely to find a few too good first up.
Summary: SNOWBLIND (2) looks capable of delivering a victory here following a 1.5L third over 1400m in a Longchamp maiden. SPARKLE ON (10) showed ability when 2L fourth in a 1300m maiden at Chantilly AW. Rates a danger back on turf. PATRIOTISTA (8) performed well when 7.25L fourth over 1200m in a Deauville newcomers race. Shortlist. MISSALIA (12) warrants close consideration on the back of a 3.25L seventh in a stronger event over 1300m at Longchamp.
SNOWBLIND (2) – SPARKLE ON (10) – PATRIOTISTA (8) – MISSALIA (12)
Race 6 – PRIX DE LA PORTE JULIA AUGUSTA – 1400m MDN. Purse EUR €19,000.
1. QUEJO – Has started just twice and hasn’t done a great deal last start finishing tenth and beaten 24 lengths over 1100m at Dieppe. Needs to lift.
2. PEARL OF CHOP – Stepping out at this course for the first time. Last appeared when he finished second over 1525m at Montauban on June 5. Drawn to advantage and looks a solid chance.
3. MISTER KOOL – Stepping out at this course for the first time. Last appeared when he finished sixth over 1500m at Tarbes on May 12. Capable of a big finish so don’t write him off.
4. PRIMO VIOLINO – Last appeared when he finished fourth over 1100m at La Teste De Buch on June 15. An inside alley is a big advantage. Winning prospects.
5. ELYMAS – Out of the money again last time but not too far away when fourth over 1600m at Toulouse. Place chance.
6. DUNYA – Last appeared nine months ago when beaten into 14th over 1500m at Tarbes. Returns for new trainer M Aguilera Puente. Will be better for this outing.
7. DOWN TOWN – Seventh and beaten 7 lengths over 2100m at Tarbes on debut. Must improve sharply.
8. NOIRE DESIRE – Stepping out at this course for the first time. Last appeared when she finished sixth over 1500m at Tarbes on June 11. Genuine chance this time around.
9. GRAIN DE POUSSIERE – Finished 3 lengths from the winner in fifth last start over 1600m at Toulouse. Plenty of upside and can improve sharply.
10. CHARM WRENS – Drew wide over 1500m at Tarbes on debut last start so she pushed forward before finishing fifth beaten 5 lengths. Ioritz Mendizabal is engaged again. Can improve from a better gate.
11. OHEKA – Last appeared when she finished third over 1200m at Agen on May 9. Solid run last time and is a strong winning hope again.
12. MIND FLOWER – Form either side of a break has been average. Resumed last start and was beaten 4.5 lengths over 1500m at Tarbes. Hard to get excited about her chances.
13. ROSE DES SABLES – Fourth over 1000m at Angouleme four weeks ago. Not keen on her chances.
14. DAENERYS VILOTTE – Unraced filly by Law Deputy out of Tin Girl. Prefer to see how she performs.
Summary: Supplemented runner NOIRE DESIRE (8) is selected to score following a 5.5L sixth in a 1500m maiden at Tarbes. Notable chance. MISTER KOOL (3) warrants close consideration on the back of a 4.75L sixth in a Tarbes maiden over 1500m. PEARL OF CHOP (2) enters calculations having finished a head second in a 1525m conditions event at Tarbes. GRAIN DE POUSSIERE (9) took a step forward when 3.25L fifth in a 1600m maiden at Toulouse. Consider for the win.
NOIRE DESIRE (8) – MISTER KOOL (3) – PEARL OF CHOP (2) – GRAIN DE POUSSIERE (9)
Race 7 – PRIX CHARLES SEMBLAT – 2000m CLM. Purse EUR €23,000.
1. ELIANO – Last of fourteen over 2100m at Longchamp four weeks ago. Others hold more obvious claims.
2. BLACK WALL – Good 0.75L fourth in a 2000m conditions race at Salon-de-Provence earlier this month. Bold show expected.
3. NOBLE RUBY – Faded when 6.5L eighth over 2400m at Longchamp on handicap debut. More required.
4. MAKILROY – Fair 8L third in a small field 2400m claimer at Compiegne two weeks ago. Likely to find a few too good.
5. FARAHNAZ – Returned this campaign with a 3L third in a 1400m maiden at Compiegne in April. Leading contender.
6. SHAKE YOUR LIFE – Fourth when beaten 3.25L over 2000m in a Compiegne claimer three weeks ago. More needed here however.
7. HAVANA SILK – Held 7.5L sixth in the Czech 2000 Guineas over 1600m at Prague (Czech Republic) last month. Placed twice at the same venue prior.
8. PEPE BOTELLA – Placed third in a 1700m maiden at Granville nineteen days ago. This looks a stronger affair.
9. LA ROQUE – Debuted with a 12L eighth in a 1700m maiden at Granville nineteen days ago. Others preferred.
10. SALARY BAY – Fair 8.5L fourth in a claimer over 2500m at Le Croise-Laroche last month. Notable runner having won twice prior.
11. GIFT OF KING – Never involved when 10L seventh in a 2000m newcomers race at Lyon-Parilly in April. Others preferred.
12. BELLA ROSSA – Fair 6.5L sixth in a 2100m maiden at Chantilly AW at the end of March. Likely to find a few too good.
Summary: FARAHNAZ (5) looks up to scoring here following a 3L third to two subsequent winners in a 1400m maiden at Compiegne. Notable claims. BLACK WALL (2) is expected to play a hand in the finish on the back of a 0.75L fourth over 2000m at Salon-de-Provence. Key chance. SALARY BAY (10) enters calculations having won three times including by 1L in a 2100m claimer at Angers on her penultimate start. HAVANA SILK (7) recorded a 7.5L sixth in the 1600m Czech 2000 Guineas at Prague (Czech Republic). Consider.
FARAHNAZ (5) – BLACK WALL (2) – SALARY BAY (10) – HAVANA SILK (7)
#sgracing #frenchracing #racecard #iracesg