BELMONT RACE 1
3. NOTORIOUS ONE is an Animal Kingdom-sired half brother of three-time black type winner She’s Clean and smart sprinter Floyd debuting in a weak maiden.
4. PERFECT HARMONY is a half sister of talented gelding King Blitz, which went amiss during Monday’s Belmont Park trials.
6. HOLY ENCHANTMENT improved significantly on his second start and resumes off one trial and a 77-day break.
9. GOLD MERITS dipped midway through her debut at Belmont Park two weeks ago.
BELMONT RACE 2
8. MIYAGI hails from a yard in form, jumps from gate one and, with a cutaway available, she is the most marginal of top picks in a very even maiden.
6. FIERY BAY finished within a length of WA Sires’ Produce Stakes fourth Chiclett in a Northam maiden last time out.
4. SOUTHSTAR resumed with a running-on second in a Northam maiden last month.
1. SHYSTER was two and a half lengths off Miyagi’s stablemate, Igarashi, in a Belmont maiden first up.
BELMONT RACE 3
4. EXPRESS TIME is an $110,000 yearling buy, which has one win and one placing to show for her three starts, each of which occurred in fast-run races.
2. DUNE MESSIAH would take a lot of beating if he repeated his first-up maiden-winning performance.
5. SMART PRINCESS laid in under pressure when just failing to grab Artic Blue at Northam on her return.
1. LORDING won on his reappearance in April but he trialled before that event.
BELMONT RACE 4
2. TRIPLE MISSILE beat Captain Burglar in the most recent of their two trial clashes and that Neville Parnham-trained galloper was a good winner last week.
3. EXCERPT ran well behind Captain Burglar seven days ago but still does too much wrong in the run.
1. NO SURRENDER has warmed up for his return with two short trials, the latest of which he won.
6. HELL’S BELLE is an on-speed filly which has not missed the top three in her three-start career.
BELMONT RACE 5
4. DIVINE QUEST beat all bar Moderator two weeks ago and that galloper would have gone close to winning on Saturday if he had enjoyed a clear passage.
3. ZIP YOUR LIPS returned with an elevated heart rate when he failed over 2,200 metres on a Saturday.
2. THE CAT RATCHER ran above market expectations first up but is a swooper with an apprentice rider.
5. RACY AVA has not placed since September 2018 but her latest effort was her best for two years.
BELMONT RACE 6
4. CASINO WAR mistrode 150 metres from home first up without a trial but still managed to split Classic Magnus and Divine Pair in a decent Class One.
6. SMILE FOR ME would have been the top pick if Vernon Brockman had elected to remove her bar plates.
1. CHOICE COMMAND will run without blinkers for the first time since January.
5. SHE’S GOT MERIT won first up in January and looks like a fresh-only proposition.
BELMONT RACE 7
1. ANNIHILATOR has been beaten less than two lengths by the likes of Approach and Ration Aly recently and backs up quickly because of the field’s strength.
4. STEVIE’S WONDER promised the world at several Belmont trials but delivered an atlas to his supporters across three races.
7. CAERHELAN would need to improve on her first two runs this campaign and may be missing William Pike.
3. BOBCAT JOHNNIE would have rated higher if he had not drawn the outside gate.
BELMONT RACE 8
2. BOLLINGER BOY posted the fastest late sectionals in a Saturday restricted race second up and profiles as being ready to win third up over 2,100 metres.
5. WITHOUT REASON’s best form would be good enough to feature in the finish and, critically, his bar plates come off.
9. ALMASTER comes out of the same 1,600m contest as Bollinger Boy and he has won over course and distance.
13. TREAT YO SELF is the second of the two Adam Durrant-trained stayers set to take her place.
BELMONT RACE 7
BELMONT RACE 8
2. BOLLINGER BOY