BELMONT RACE 1
7. INDIGO BLUE is a full sister of three multiple winners, including Mr Genoa, she won her most recent trial and there are queries about many of her chief rivals.
3. EXCERPT does too much wrong to be a trusted punting conveyance, including being slow to start last time out.
1. DARK ASSAULT placed third in the Karrakatta Plate but he was poor first up even allowing for the fast tempo.
2. CAPTAIN BURGLAR resumes after being about half a dozen lengths below the best performed juveniles.
BELMONT RACE 2
1. ROSSO TEMPESTA did not have much luck two weeks ago and would not need to improve much on his third start for Todd Harvey to break his maiden.
8. ENCHANTING GIRL is a half sister of stable star Balmont Girl and she was not far behind Rosso Tempesta last time out.
5. WICKLOW PRINCESS has had 18 cracks at breaking her duck but she has drawn the inside gate.
2. MIAMI CITY placed third over course and distance in a Saturday maiden first up.
BELMONT RACE 3
4. BOLSHOI GAL comes out of clearly the highest rating race, retains the services of this season’s top Perth-based jockey and maps to settle just off the speed.
2. NURHACI made amends for his first-up loss but he rises in class whereas Bolshoi Gal drops in grade.
8. REGAL DIVIDEND led all the way to win a Northam maiden and stays on 52.5 kilograms thanks to Laqdar Ramoly’s claim.
7. THE FINEST may appreciate being ridden cold like two starts ago instead of being close to the speed like last week.
BELMONT RACE 4
3. GILLESPIE led all the way to win on his first start for Michael Lane and he was as strong as Eurotrip through the line so he has a good chance to triumph again.
4. EUROTRIP meets Gillespie one kilogram better having gone down by a quarter of a length three weeks ago.
7. APPROACH was beaten narrowly by Eurotrip before justifying favouritism in a weaker race last time out.
6. FIERY WATER boasts a nice pedigree and gets winkers for the first time but he is a Class One gelding in a Class Three event.
BELMONT RACE 5
4. SHOWZALI did well to finish as close as she did to Saturday-class galloper Ration Aly three weeks ago when she settled second in a very fast-run contest.
7. JAG THE JOKER beat Showzali in spite of traffic problems last time out but she benefitted from running even splits.
8. SIMONELLY bounded on jumping in this grade and then was hustled to find the front of an event that had a fast early tempo.
9. PERCEIVE beat both Showzali and Jag The Joker in the Ration Aly race but she experienced zero issues.
BELMONT RACE 6
1. GREAT WATERS backs up quickly from a shorter race in which he posted the fastest last 200 metres split, drops in class and benefits from a claim.
9. ROYAL CHOISIR beat serial choker American Soul to break her maiden in a Class One staying contest.
5. AMERICAN SOUL has placed second in each of his last four races so simply cannot be backed win only.
8. SENTIMENTAL QUEEN is the four-year-old product of the largely unsuccessful union of Al Maher and Sentimental Star.
BELMONT RACE 7
9. ABBY LANE boasts the strongest last-start form reference and, while Clint Johnston-Porter elects to ride Come Right Back, he is betting on potential.
3. COME RIGHT BACK has beaten very little of note in his six starts, whereas Abby Lane and others have recorded several decent ratings.
6. TURBO POWER is a big class dropper resuming off a 46-day rest for Perth’s best placer of class-dropping gallopers.
4. ASTRONOMITE is the pick of the four acceptors out of Tonkatuff’s shock win last week.
BELMONT RACE 3
4. BOLSHOI GAL
BELMONT RACE 7
9. ABBY LANE