BELMONT RACE 1
3. MINDARIE resumes after showing good promise at her first campaign and tuned up for this with a nice trial win. She looks a quality type and will take plenty of beating.
6. BOURBON BEAU unbeaten at two trial and despite failing at his only start he gets the services of champion jockey William Pike and can be a big improver.
10. CLAIRVOYANCE making her debut and has looked talented at the trials, must be rated a top chance at debut. ALL DAY SESSION finished powerfully to win an easier race last start but remains in good form.
1. ALL DAY SESSION finished powerfully to win an easier race last start but remains in good form.
4. BORN TO RULE narrowly beaten last start and prior to that was an impressive winner.
BELMONT RACE 2
6. SECRET STATUE scored an impressive debut win at Pinjarra Park and looks another Bob Peters above average horse. The one to beat.
3. SILKINIZE beaten favourite last start when not disgraced behind Devoted Star, the main danger.
5. PUCKAPUNYAL comes from the inform Lindsey Smith stable and looks the knockout horse in the race.
4. TIFF HAS SPOKEN racing in great form but perhaps the place chance is best.
1. PLATINUM BULLET racing in career best form but this is harder.
BELMONT RACE 3
1. ABERDEEN QUEEN appears a highly promising filly winning four of her six starts. Scored a facile win last start and should be hard to beat again.
3. MODERATOR finishing second to Aberdeen Queen last start and once again looks the second best.
2. BOMBAY STYLE relishes wet tracks and should get conditions to suit.
5. LAVISTARR caught the eye running home last start and can be placed at value.
13. NATIVE CHIMES showed big improvement last run, place chance.