ASCOT RACE 1
9. MISS MARGAUX almost made all in a Pinjarra maiden on her debut and, significantly, her first run was over 1,412 metres so he likes the trip.
5. I HOPE YOU DANCE also placed second in a Pinjarra maiden last time out.
1. MAY KEEP HIM has had 21 chances but he is capable of putting himself on the speed.
10. ATLANTIC RULER’s first appearance resulted in an Albany second.
ASCOT RACE 2
6. REAL GRACE is an I Am Invincible filly which made a very positive impression in her trial win and she must be good to be coming to the races.
3. JUST A PINCH made a winning start to her career in a midweek Ascot maiden.
4. CHOIX DE LACE returned from her poor debut run with lameness so forgive.
2. CAPTAIN BURGLAR is a debutant in blinkers for the Parnham family.
ASCOT RACE 3
8. FESTIVAL MISS was a good winner over course and distances last time out, drops in weight and William Pike replaces Clint Johnston-Porter.
6. REGAL COUNSEL rises in grade again, this time off an unplaced effort.
2. FLOYD is going extremely well but most of his best runs have been over much shorter.
1. CAROCAPO is racing as well as Floyd but he is another suspect over 1,400 metres.
ASCOT RACE 4
10. STATE ATTORNEY is not the selection of retained jockey William Pike but The Wizard has a history of making bad choices on WA Oaks Day.
6. DEACALDA resumes, possesses ability and Pike rides for Simon Miller.
4. GUNS OF NAVARONE has had six weeks off since his strong second behind Plutocracy.
5. HOBOKEN has not won for nearly 12 months but the race should be run fast to suit him.
ASCOT RACE 5
1. MYSTERY MISS is building towards her first win this campaign and the only knocks are her weight, gate and apprentice rider.
6. PADDY’S SHADOW was held up over 2,200 metres last week.
2. JUICING CARROTS is likely to be in the firing line for a long way.
11. ADORNMENT gets Pike’s servies but her form is uninspiring.
ASCOT RACE 6
1. BOGART is the best of a very moderate bunch in the Melvista Stakes after Superstorm went to Melbourne and Talladega pulled up stumps.
2. MIDNIGHT BLUE was one length adrift of Bogart in the JC Roberts Stakes.
4. CRIMINAL CODE underwent a vet exam before finishing fourth in the JC Roberts Stakes.
3. RED HOT TIP is proven over 2,200 metres, albeit in a much weaker grade.
ASCOT RACE 7
5. UTGARD LOKI has been knocking on the door throughout his current campaign and, arguably, tackles his easiest assignment since resuming.
6. KITGUM is yet to miss the top two over the trip and he was good in this grade last time out.
8. SUPER TEROITOA skipped a Wednesday race to contest this event.
9. SHE’S ALIGHT gets a senior jockey for the first time this preparation after twice winning under Emma Stent.
ASCOT RACE 8
10. YADREAMIN’ was well supported two weeks ago only for the very slow tempo of that race to work against swoopers such as her.
3. DIVINE SHADOW comes out of a good form reference but he has drawn a wide gate.
2. LIPSTICK FLICKERS may get to the front despite jumping from near the outside but 1,400 metres is not ideal.
12. ON THE TURPS is always a chance to run on into the minor placings.
ASCOT RACE 9
1. TUSCAN QUEEN toyed with her Natasha Stakes rivals and now meets them better at the weights with William Pike replacing Peter Hall.
2. PAMBELLA was the forgotten filly heading into the Natasha Stakes in which she placed second.
5. CAMBIST was a running-on fourth in the Natasha Stakes.
8. MISS DOMINICAN represents another form line and her last-start win was better it looked.
ASCOT RACE 10
10. CRYPTIC LOVE was held up two weeks ago and, although that has been the story of her career, she has the talent to post her fifth victory.
15. OCEAN’S FIFTEEN has not missed the top three in his life and he may be able to negate his wide gate.
14. LUKE’S GOLD has won two in a row for Roy Rogers and his latest win rated highly.
5. ONE SHORT is another galloper with a recent Albany success to his credit.
ASCOT RACE 9
1. TUSCAN QUEEN
ASCOT RACE 7
5. UTGARD LOKI