ASCOT RACE 1
4. QUEEN BROWN was running down Karrakatta Plate chance Dom To Shoot on her debut and, while dropping in trip is not ideal, she has the best form.
5. REBEL TAIL’s SP profile from her last start rates her ahead of American Grin.
1. AMERICAN GRIN beat Rebel Tail by a small margin in their clash two weeks ago.
3. JUSTHANDY has got close to the likes of Gemma’s Son and Starfield Impact but in low-rating races.
ASCOT RACE 2
1. TIME TO SIZZLE is the best sprinter in the race and she would enjoy getting back on a good surface but she has to lump the heaviest weight of her career.
6. SEMIGEL is building towards a second win and she gets gate one and William Pike.
5. PURE DYNAMITE may have had the stuffing knocked out of him by his high-rating first-up run.
4. AT WAR was just half a length off subsequent Placid Ark Stakes winner Massimo in August on his only start.
ASCOT RACE 3
4. IMPERIALISM trialled well close to race winners, just failed to make all on his debut and gets a jockey upgrade from Ben Paterson to William Pike.
13. KIRIGAMI is a half sister of stable star Malibu Style and she was ridden quietly in her trial.
6. DASH TO VICTORY beat Kirigami in his trial victory but he was ridden out and Kirigami was not.
2. RED HOT DUBAI was OK on speed when debuting in October and he resumes with blinkers on.
ASCOT RACE 4
3. SON OF A GOD gets a very good opportunity to bring up his hat-trick, he has shown his versatility and the only query is him backing up off seven days.
6. LIL’ RED BIKINI maps as the likeliest leader and dropping back in trip is a positive for her.
2. SMART FOX has won three races but none of them was run faster than benchmark.
5. NGAWI appreciated a fast-run 1,000 metres race last week but she is little to carry 58 kilograms and this contest is unlikely to have a fast tempo.
ASCOT RACE 5
4. OUR IDYLL has more upside than her rivals, her first-up effort was the best of her career and her sectional profile suggests she wants this journey.
2. NORDIC KING beat three of his opponents by more than two lengths last time out.
1. COCKY DODD was stone motherless over 1,200 metres two starts ago before winning over 1,500m sixth up.
3. DUCK FEET meets Nordic King 3.5 kilograms better than in their Pinjarra clash.
ASCOT RACE 6
8. ALTAMONT posted the best last 200 metres of a 1,400m race last week, he encounters a weaker field than his last start and he will like the trip.
3. COME RIGHT BACK loses William Pike, who elects to stick with That’s Funny Az.
4. VINTAGE STOCK is a probable improver out of the race in which Altamont flew home.
5. THAT’S FUNNY AZ has won back-to-back Bunbury events for Dion Luciani and Pike.
SCOT RACE 7
6. BERET broke her maiden in a race that was three lengths quicker than the subsequent event that That’s Funny Az won also under William Pike.
4. RUSH’N MACHINE had an elevated heart rate at Bunbury so dismiss that run and give him another chance.
14. NORTON has finished off recent shorter races well and now rises in distance.
2. ENSIGN PULVER was OK in an unsuitable event when he resumed last month.
ASCOT RACE 8
5. GREY ENIGMA has recent form around the likes of Media Baron and Harry Thomas, both of which would be odds on to make a mess of this field.
1. BROCKHOFF is fourth up following his 1,092-day spell and he has improved with every run in Western Australia.
3. RESISTANCE should get a chance to run on from the rear at the end of what maps as a fast race.
2. CONFLUENCE makes his WA debut and, while his interstate form is up to the required level, most of his best displays have been on rain-affected ground.
ASCOT RACE 4
3. SON OF A GOD
ASCOT RACE 6