ASCOT RACE 4
1. BURNING PRIDE brought up her hat-trick by winning the Narrogin Cup at odds on and her stablemate, Morning Song, has bar plates refitted to her fronts.
5. MORNING SONG has beaten Burning Pride but that was with William Pike and without bar plates.
4. CRYSTAL VALLEY put up her best performance for quite some time last start and her best ratings over staying trips are very good.
2. JUICING CARROTS is third up off a long spell and none of his rivals has a better looking map.
ASCOT RACE 5
9. THIS’LL TESTYA lost her perfect record due to pilot error when William Pike elected to restrain her in December; Chris Parnham will be letting her run.
5. STATE ATTORNEY knows how to find trouble but he beat Hoboken fair and square last time out.
2. HOBOKEN loomed as the likely winner of a 1,000 metres race last weekend but his last 200m was not up to scratch.
1. DAM READY was not far behind Hoboken in that contest which rated quite highly.
ASCOT RACE 6
5. INSPIRATIONAL GIRL gobbled up Patristic in this grade three weeks ago and there does not appear to be any galloper in Saturday’s field to frighten her.
2. PADDY’S SHADOW has more than one length to make up on Inspirational Girl and, while she is on the improve, she is running for second place.
3. SKINNEN TINS boasts the right kind of form references plus an inside gate and Jade McNaught’s generous claim.
1. SCORELINE won a higher class of race two starts ago but the time was not fast.
ASCOT RACE 7
1. STAR EXHIBIT won the 2019 Detonator Stakes first up and the 107-rated two-time Perth Cup champion is absolutely thrown in at the weights.
5. THE BIG SHOW improved sharply last time out and boasts a big win over Arctic Stream in his head to heads.
7. ARCTIC STREAM placed seventh in the Perth Cup that Star Exhibit finished in fourth spot.
3. RED PUBLISHER keeps Jade McNaught’s services but she cannot claim in this Listed event.
ASCOT RACE 8
2. CELEBRITY QUEEN is the first of Listed-winning sprinter Celebrity Miss’s produce to race and her ability is beyond question but she maps poorly.
5. FOREST WAR smashed a decent field last month and remains with Gavin Foster even though he is open to offers for him.
7. TOMMY BLUE is one of Western Australia’s best three-year-old maidens and it is interesting she is not entering weaker heats.
10. MISS CONTEKI led all the way to win a Bunbury maiden on her first start.
ASCOT RACE 9
6. SHE’S ALIGHT has been good in winning back-to-back midweek races, she maps well and Emma Stent is seeking a Saturday win before losing her claim.
11. LONG BEACH shapes as a major player off his strong Ascot maiden victory.
5. LIPSTICK FLICKERS will have to work a lot harder second up than she did in her first-up success.
2. MR GENOA experienced quite a lot of bad luck at Pinjarra and he maps even worse than Lipstick Flickers.
ASCOT RACE 6
5. INSPIRATIONAL GIRL
ASCOT RACE 5
9. THIS’LL TESTYA