ASCOT RACE 1
4. SHE’S GOT MERIT is delivering on her potential now she has joined the Pearce brothers, winning a trial and a race, plus the form of the latter has been franked.
3. SHERPA LASS descended upon her rivals to win a maiden on her August debut.
2. OHBEEH is the likely leader after failing to find the front in a fast race last time out.
1. PICK YOUR BATTLES won a Saturday maiden third up but it was a moderate event.
ASCOT RACE 2
9. MISS DOMINICAN is the eldest of the three Fred Kersley-trained runners, she has gate one and Jade McNaught’s claim, plus her debut run was full of merit.
7. FAIROUGE ought to be in the firing line with Ryan Hill replacing McNaught.
8. I SKATE is a two-year-old which has run on well late in his two races.
6. GLAMOURESQUE is set to have her first run for veteran trainer Colin Webster.
ASCOT RACE 3
1. TYCOON STORM did not have a clear run in the Magic Millions WA 3YO Trophy but she won each of her previous three starts before copping bumps at Pinjarra.
2. BOGART resumes out of black type contests but, arguably, his best run was on debut as a juvenile.
8. UNIBELLE would be a major player if she reproduced her 18 January effort.
7. SMILE FOR ME loses her bar plates and should benefit from the inside gate.
ASCOT RACE 4
8. LONSDALE LADY led all the way to beat progressive stayer Dark Mission and then defeated two-time Perth Cup winner Star Exhibit in her recent trial.
7. FAIREDU gets a set of blinkers for the first time since she debuted in March 2018.
9. ALLURING placed in what was a relatively good rating race seven days ago.
4. CRIMINAL CODE made a winning debut in November but she was a bit behind Fairedu in their Belmont trial clash.
ASCOT RACE 5
2. CITY CIRCLE only has a short, sharp sprint but Chris Parnham should not find himself hitting the front aboard her as far from home as he did last week.
3. OKINA KURI lumped 60 kilograms to win a decent race last time out in July and reunites with William Pike.
6. STAR GLITTER led for the first time in his 84-start career seven days ago and did well to place second behind City Circle in the circumstances.
1. MORE ACES put up his best performance since late last year on his latest start.
ASCOT RACE 6
4. EXCELLENT DREAM was beaten at odds on three weeks ago but he did not perform poorly.
9. MAGICAL CHARGE looked the goods in her only recent trial and the mare which has had more than her fair share of issues had last-start excuses.
5. TINTO BELLE has posted some very fast late sectionals this preparation but 1,000 metres may be too short for her.
2. RAPISARDA had a pre-race incident in November so it is worth forgetting that run.
ASCOT RACE 7
2. PICTURE PERFECT is a full brother of black type winners Mystic Prince and Real Charm which returns to the races ready for 1,600 metres after three trials.
1. MR KUNAFA finished ahead of Beanie and Nicconi’s Boy on his latest start.
6. KLEVA KEZZA represents Justine Erkelens, who scratched Vital Blast.
10. DEPUTIANO has gate one and Lindsey Smith’s polish so commands attention.
ASCOT RACE 6
9. MAGICAL CHARGE
ASCOT RACE 5
2. CITY CIRCLE