ASCOT RACE 1
2. UNCANNY TIMING has a new trainer, no bar plates and last time out his last 200 metres sectional was faster than the impressive race winner, Long Beach.
9. REAL BEAUTY is the first runner out of Listed victor Real Charm and her form has been disappointing in light of her pedigree.
8. NOT MY FIGHT resumes after three satisfactory efforts as a juvenile.
10. MELODY’S SECRET has won two recent trials and starts from the inside gate.
ASCOT RACE 2
6. UNIVERSAL APPEAL is unbeaten versus some of her rivals across five races and she has performed consistently since joining Adam Durrant from Jim Taylor.
2. LADIES OF LONDON has nearly three lengths to make up on Universal Appeal from last month.
3. CASINO WAR broke her maiden last time out but was beaten by Universal Appeal last year.
8. METALLIC QUEEN would be a place chance if she reproduced her York form.
ASCOT RACE 3
2. KELLY’S GEM drops in grade sharply after mapping poorly in a Saturday ratings race, which meant she started well under her true odds.
6. UNENDING boasts the peak performance rating but each of her last two races has been run at a very fast tempo.
3. AVA EXPRESS broke his maiden before finishing 2l behind progressive stayer Chantrea.
1. COCKATIEL snagged a couple of Listed places last season but those two races were not genuine staying tests.
ASCOT RACE 4
1. SNIPPY MISS is a level below the top three-year-olds but she was less than 2l off Guesteen in spite of being slow away, overracing and being held up slightly.
6. PARIS REPORT is a half sister of smart gallopers Catherine Wheel and In Love With Paris and she broke her maiden first up.
8. NATIVE CHIMES has gone close twice against her elders and William Pike is an eyecatching jockey booking.
7. JEVELATION won on her first start for Tiarnna Robertson and now she may go on with it.
ASCOT RACE 5
4. DARK MISSION is a half sister of WA Oaks winner Dark Choice and she ran on well to break over her maiden over 1,300m so 1,600m looks very suitable.
1. EURASIA has only once raced versus his three-year-old peers and he was less than 1l behind subsequent Group One victor Kay Cee when he did.
3. SAMANTHA’S TWITCH is an expensive yearling purchase which put up her best effort last time out.
5. QUEEN TAKES KING made a triumphant debut over 1,705m two weeks ago.
ASCOT RACE 6
6. STAR GLITTER contests his weakest race since he was beaten a lip over 1,200m at Belmont in August and he has been running well without much luck.
1. AY TEE EMM posted a big personal best last time out so the concern is he will not be able to do it again.
3. NORTHERN RIVER has to contend with the outside gate on his third start in Western Australia.
4. ROADRAGER returns to Raquel Williams and Pike keeps the faith following their win together in December.
ASCOT RACE 7
6. ALTANI is mixing her form for Robertson but she is two from two for her new trainer when her jockey has elected to position her away from the early speed.
4. SOY TAN RAPIDO knows only one way and she led a fast race for a long way first up.
11. SHE’S ALIGHT had a virus as an excuse for her only poor run and she was good throughout her last-start win.
9. CAERHELAN reunites with Pike under whom she has won two 1,200 events.
ASCOT RACE 2
6. UNIVERSAL APPEAL
ASCOT RACE 6
6. STAR GLITTER