ASCOT RACE 1
5. INDIAN PACIFIC is a $110,000 purchase making his debut off two trial wins, one in February and one this month but both over 400 metres.
12. MOGUL MAGIC was bought for $70,000 and she won the most recent of her four trials.
3. PROTECTED ACTION has finished off well on each of his last two starts.
9. ROCK THE PLANET beat all bar the very smart Time To Sizzle last week.
ASCOT RACE 2
3. NOBLE REFLECTION was backed to make a winning debut in June and he warmed up for his return with a trial victory in what was a fairly fast time.
5. OVERTHRONE was held up under Chris Parnham last time out and now reunites with William Pike, who trialled her last year.
1. CHEVAL DE VEGA has put in two stinkers either side of breaking his maiden in July.
6. ALTANI was less than three lengths off Cup Night in last season’s Raconteur Stakes.
ASCOT RACE 3
3. THREE EZE sticks at 1,400 metres after producing a very good effort behind Sanabreanna in the Sir Ernest Lee-Steere Classic on Kingston Town Classic Day.
1. SIGNIFICANT HERO blew like the wind in the betting for a graduation handicap last time out.
6. BEFFUNJAR beat stablemate Neat Action in an Ascot maiden earlier this month.
2. SUN POWER responded well to the application of a pulling bit in winning a Pinjarra maiden.
ASCOT RACE 4
7. ADMIRATION STREET posted the fastest closing last 200 metres and 400m over 1,400 metres in this grade last time out and now steps up to 1,800m.
11. PRAYING WITH GOD finished one quarter of a length behind Admiration Street on her last start.
1. THE CAT RATCHER is a lightly raced eight-year-old gelding working into his preparation.
4. BRUNY ISLAND was a bit disappointing in an Ascot maiden a fortnight ago.
ASCOT RACE 5
6. CITY CIRCLE won the Saturday race within a Saturday race first up when This’ll Testya cleared out and left Neville Parnham’s mare to beat the rest.
9. KEEPER’S TALE is unplaced this campaign but she has run well behind the likes of Tuscan Queen and Supreme Force.
1. FAIRVIEW resumes off her trial win after contesting higher grades last season.
3. MISSING PRO reverts to the midweek class in which she placed second last month.
ASCOT RACE 6
2. LIDO BEACH was a creditable second in a higher grade last time out and the fast tempo of that race means he recorded good numbers for his first-up run.
3. ARRUM BOY is likely to get back in the field from the inside gate but his form merits respect.
7. DENIM PACK was outclassed behind Carocapo in a Saturday race but this is much more like his class.
5. MORGS FREEMAN won on his first start since joining the Harvey Racing stable.
ASCOT RACE 7
7. PLUTOCRACY was one of several hard-luck stories behind Guns Of Navarone and William Pike’s record riding for Simon Miller is excellent.
6. REBEL YELL beat all bar in-form Carocapo last month, producing close to a personal best.
3. UNDISCLOSED ran sufficiently well second up to give her a chance despite not being fresh.
2. ESSENTIAL SPICE’s winter form was very good but she did not shine in her recent trial.
ASCOT RACE 8
11. STIRLING ESTATE has not won since April but seldom has he contested a weaker race in the intervening period and he is likely to settle near the front.
9. LITTLE MISS PRO is a three-year-old filly tackling her elders but Mike Santich’s team is flying.
6. MY LAINA drops out of a Listed sprint over 1,200 metres, 1,000m suits her better and William Pike replaces Brad Parnham.
3. BEDOUIN BELLE has run on strongly at the end of each of her last two races.
ASCOT RACE 9
7. FRIAR’S FANTASIA has been hampered in two of her last three races and she draws much better than Sophie’s Song and Inflation in an open event.
3. SON OF BACCHUS boasts probably the strongest form but he is developing a reputation as a non winner.
4. SOPHIE’S SONG run well against several smart gallopers throughout November but she will start from the outside.
2. INFLATION always attracts market support but apprentice Harry Grace has a tough task ahead of him.
ASCOT RACE 10
1. TAXAGANO recorded the fastest last 200 metres of the Tattersall’s Cup and, if that race had been run just a bit faster, he is likely to have won it.
4. FORCEFUL was, like Taxagano, not ideally suited by the slow tempo of the Tattersall’s Cup.
2. MISSILE LAUNCH is Perth Cup bound but the figures of his recent wins have proved very little.
7. FRIAR FOX is a course and distance winner also heading towards the Perth Cup.
ASCOT RACE 11
12. INSPIRATIONAL GIRL is eligible for lower grades but the Peters Investments brains trust have found a below-average edition of a graduation handicap.
2. DICKOLETTO is consistently around the mark but young claimer Chris Graham has to steer him from barrier 11.
7. BLACK SHADOW may find himself on the speed and he did bolt in when heavily backed last campaign.
5. MEGAZONE reunites with Jade McNaught, who has been on his back for each of his three victories.
ASCOT RACE 7
ASCOT RACE 8
11. STIRLING ESTATE