ASCOT RACE 1
2. HOLY GHOST placed on each of his first two starts before being shin sore when a beaten favourite and he resumes still as a colt.
3. LITTLE MISS PRO is the half sister of recent Crystal Slipper Stakes winner Starfield Impact.
1. PROTECTED ACTION is the next best of the raced brigade.
6. LEAD GUITAR debuts for the Adam Durrant-William Pike combination.
ASCOT RACE 2
8. BEFFUNJAR is one of three Neville Parnham-trained runners and she beat all bar smart galloper Levitate at Bunbury last time out.
2. NEAT ACTION has several lengths to make up on his stablemate, Beffunjar, from 22 days ago.
1. XAARMERIT resumes over 1,200 metres after placing over 2,000m.
3. THE HONEYMAN is better than his record of 12 unplaced runs suggests.
ASCOT RACE 3
2. BRUNY ISLAND has been relatively short odds on three of his four starts and he must have ability for connections to persevere with him.
9. ROSSITER BAY has the outside gate with which to contend but she is building towards something good.
8. AHYOKA FROST ran better than ever before on her most recent start.
10. CONTESSA VERA resumes with blinkers on and bar plates off.
ASCOT RACE 4
10. IT’S TIFF’S again trialled well and her trainer, Sharon Miller, has elected to make three gear changes for her mare’s first run since June.
1. SUPER TEROITOA trialled well before going down as a beaten favourite at Narrogin first up.
3. MAGNATE STAR has had two preparatory trials, including one behind Super Teroitoa.
4. GORGEOUS GUS debuts off a trial win with Jade McNaught on his back.
ASCOT RACE 5
2. APPARITION stretches out to 2,200 metres fourth up and the Harvey Racing team has always believed he would make a nice stayer.
1. FIRST BLACK enjoyed dropping from graduation grade to beat Cool Frost and others at Bunbury.
5. ARMED AND READY returns to Ascot following a win and a narrow loss in the provinces.
3. COOL FROST has 1.4 lengths to make up on First Black from 11 days ago.
ASCOT RACE 6
3. TO RISE AGAIN has two firsts and one second from his three runs over Thursday’s course and distance so watch the market for a positive push.
2. TRANSGRESSOR goes from blinkers to winkers and the forecast fast tempo should suit his style.
8. STIRLING ESTATE contests his lowest graded contest for quite some time and maps well.
5. KELLY’S CALLISTO resumes and probably wants farther but his stamina may come into play.
ASCOT RACE 7
9. SAFETY BAY appears to be the pick of Fred Kersley’s two runners because Western Australia’s leading apprentice, Jade McNaught, rides her over Advocator.
5. ADVOCATOR sticks at 1,400 metres but he loses McNaught’s services and jumps from a wide barrier.
7. DIPARA is a tough galloper to get right but she has run well from on and off the speed lately.
8. PRAYING WITH GOD has more than one length to make up on Advocator from their recent clash.
ASCOT RACE 5
ASCOT RACE 6
3. TO RISE AGAIN