ASCOT RACE 1
2. MR FAHRENHEIT was wide throughout two starts ago and overraced last time after being passed fit to start following an incident behind the barriers.
3. BOLSHOI GAL led up a very slowly run race last time out before fading into third.
5. ROMAN FLIRT was a well beaten Northam runner-up but Damien Oliver rides for the Pearce brothers.
7. ROSSITER BAY has two and a half lengths to make up on Bolshoi Gal from her debut.
4. ANGEL WHISPER rises in trip following four unplaced efforts over shorter.
ASCOT RACE 2
4. SPECIAL BEAU was passed in when Peters Investments offered him for sale.
6. TRAMIKA led all the way to beat subsequent winner Zenaze last time out.
5. THREE EZE was on speed for his maiden victory at Bunbury last month.
3. ANNIHILATOR is racing well and will be in the finish.
1. DIVIDE THE SEA drops massively in grade after contesting three hot races this season and Trevor Andrews applies blinkers to the son of Moshe for the first time.
ASCOT RACE 3
2. MEGACHINO is a different proposition when he can find the front and he maps as leading this field off the back of two performances which had plenty of merit.
1. GUNFLINT gets winkers for the first time and a three-kilogram claimer as well.
5. GOTTA MOTOR was too bad to be true first up, casting a plate and resenting the soft ground.
7. SEMIGEL was a beaten favourite first up following his WA Sires’ Produce Stakes fifth.
3. SIRIUS MAGIC is the unbeaten full brother of Group One champion Vega Magic.
ASCOT RACE 4
8. SUMMIT TRAIL was scratched from a Saturday race to contest this event and he went too fast in front last time out before fading just out of the places.
9. SULPHUR CRESTED backs up six days after landing short odds in maiden class.
4. APPARITION returns to the distance over which he has placed previously.
1. LOCOMOTIVE was slowly away in the race Stella Anne won on Melbourne Cup Day.
3. LAVISTARR is bred to stay and reappears after two Lark Hill trials.
ASCOT RACE 5
4. MISSING PRO has been respected in the market in each of his last two races and his most recent performance rated well above average for this grade.
5. BEDOUIN BELLE drops out of a restricted Saturday series and gets blinkers for the first time.
11. CUBALLING led all the way to post a Bunbury victory on his recent debut.
2. GRAND DESIGN placed second to Tuscan Queen last time out but draws wide.
6. NOBELIUM won in this class on Melbourne Cup Day not long after almost losing his life.
ASCOT RACE 6
7. SUPREME FORCE was travelling strongly under Jarrad Noske first up before he hit traffic problems and Damien Oliver take over for his second-up run.
8. OVER THERE was last seen competitively being well beaten in the Belmont Oaks.
4. NERODIO has been sound in a couple of slowly run races over this distance lately.
2. GET OVER IT was very narrowly beaten in this grade over 1,400 metres 15 days ago.
5. UNIVERSAL MAE resumes off one trial after winning over 1,800m in May.
ASCOT RACE 7
14. PALACHINO is first up no trial from a yard that knows how to get them fit and both of her two victories have occurred over the 1,200 metres journey.
4. WANNA BE GOOD was single-digit odds to win a Saturday ratings race on Saturday but he is going to find it difficult from gate 14.
3. KISS THE BREEZE reunites with William Pike and that is never a bad thing.
9. PASAJERO won at York first up but that really is a specialist’s track.
6. BLACK SHADOW resumes after winning better races than this last campaign.
ASCOT RACE 8
2. CARLTON CASTLE was strong through the line to win at Bunbury after being slowly away and slightly impeded when the field turned for home.
3. COSTA DEL SANTO did a stack of things wrong when trying to build upon his maiden success.
7. SHOES OF EKRAAR reappears three weeks after breaking his maiden.
10. OUR IDYLL ran well behind Superstorm on Melbourne Cup Day.
11. BEE QUICK drops out of the Westspeed Platinum Series for this contest.
ASCOT RACE 2
4. SPECIAL BEAU
ASCOT RACE 3