ASCOT RACE 1
3. KRISTELLA posted the fastest sectionals in her last race in which she beat Zenaze despite being difficult to load in the gates.
1. ZENAZE is likely to improve second up but he was a little disappointing fresh.
6. WEONA BRUTE has joined the Williams Racing team and William Pike rides him.
7. TRAMIKA gets blinkers for the first time and that is Simon Miller’s favourite trick.
5. YULONG ROCKSTAR had two unplaced runs in Victoria’s countryside.
ASCOT RACE 2
3. DOWNFORCE is the $100,000 half sister of Group One winner Silent Sedition which has shown something in each of her three third placings.
1. JENJA was outclassed in the 3YO Classic and lost to Downforce last season.
2. CELIATORE split Downforce and Jenja when they clashed at Ascot in March.
4. ROBERTA comes to town after her two Northam performances.
5. OBSTINATION is significantly less talented than her half brother, Group One champion Gatting.
ASCOT RACE 3
1. RAPISARDA won three in a row last preparation, trialled well against higher rated gallopers and maps well behind a hot speed.
2. CLASSIC CHANT breezed outside the leader and drew clear to win at Northam last time out.
4. GRAND DESIGN almost beat Tuscan Queen last month and the forecast fast tempo should mitigate her drop in trip.
9. NOBEL TIME led all the way under William Pike first up.
7. CHISANO is yet another on-speed sprinter in this race.
ASCOT RACE 4
8. REWRITE THE STARS was well backed on her debut, made amends first up against a super trialist and gapped all bar Windstorm last time out.
1. MEGACHINO was never going to be beaten after finding the front last week.
5. MEGADON is a fast closer but he will be conceding a big head start to others.
9. AMELIA’S CONTRAIRE maps as the leader but her form is plain.
3. HE’S A GUNSLINGER did beat Megachino in their May clash.
ASCOT RACE 5
11. SUPERSTORM would be one of the best three-year-old maidens in Western Australia and he was very unlucky not to win at Bunbury.
6. RAPID TRANSIT made a good leap forward from his debut to second up.
1. INDOMINUS resumes from his lengthy spell off a trial win.
9. VERDANDI could be set to peak third up and Jade McNaught replaces Ryan Hill.
4. AVALON BAY was held up behind Rosie Red Dress last time out.
ASCOT RACE 6
1. TWENTYTHREE RED is a 25-start frontrunner which will race in blinkers for the first time and may take some catching after two second placings.
3. MOSSERATTI deserves to end his long run of outs and this is his easiest task for a while.
9. PERSISTENCE TIME won a peculiar midweek race by seven and a half lengths last month.
2. CHAPASCO had an elevated heart in his only poor effort this season.
8. BUCKTORIO won at York when wearing blinkers for the first time.
ASCOT RACE 7
11. BOGART is not the top Peters Investments three-year-old male but this is many levels lower than the Belgravia Stakes in which he ran well.
3. MASTER PEARL won two starts ago before drawing the car park last time out.
7. ROSIE RED DRESS is a superstar according to the Brian Rogers camp.
5. MR KUNAFA held on to beat Superstorm on his debut.
10. BURNING MAGIC was second in the race in which Master Pearl did it tough.
ASCOT RACE 8
7. TUSCAN QUEEN cost $300,000, she is two from two and, from what we have seen on the track, stepping up to 1,400 metres is going to suit her.
4. KAY CEE would have beaten Boomtastic last month if the tempo had not been ridiculously slow.
6. PLATINUM BULLET was sound in the Belgravia Stakes and now gets blinkers.
5. BOOMTASTIC committed daylight robbery to post her second successive win.
2. MISS WEST COAST is classy but she was lame after the Belgravia Stakes and she was explosive over 1,000m.
ASCOT RACE 9
7. NOT TO BE MIST will carry William Pike in the last, each of his five closing sectionals have been good and this Class Five is easier than his first one.
4. VELAGO does a lot of things wrong but his best is better than this class.
9. EBONY MAGI overraced and cast a plate when failing to complete his hat-trick.
1. DICKOLETTO is an ungainly galloper but he is tackling his favourite trip.
6. MOET DE VEGA trialled like he may have turned the corner but you take him on trust.
ASCOT RACE 2
ASCOT RACE 4
8. REWRITE THE STARS