ASCOT RACE 1
1. EXCISE FREE beat Missing Pro and Cosmic Eyes by more than one length at Bunbury and now meets them on better terms due to Harry Grace’s claim.
4. MISSING PRO led last time out but could not fend off Excise Free.
5. COSMIC EYES should be rock-hard fit after being on speed in two fast-run races.
3. NGAWI resumes almost a year to the day since her Burgess Queen Stakes sixth.
7. STIRLING ESTATE behaved very badly first up in a graduation handicap.
ASCOT RACE 2
7. JAGUAR GREY drops to maiden grade following her excellent first-up run in a high-rating race and she made a pleasing debut as a juvenile as well.
8. CHATTER SESSION won a Lark Hill trial after placing third twice last season.
4. DANCE COCKEY twice finished about three lengths behind iron filly Mia Dolce last term.
1. SHADOW SHIFTER has placed in each of his last three maiden contests.
3. EXCLUSIVE ZULU reverts to maiden class after being tried too highly.
ASCOT RACE 3
13. PAMBELLA was well supported in a maiden two weeks ago and this race is no tougher than the one in which she placed second behind Cambist.
12. ARAGAIN has a maiden win in her grasp for her new trainer, Ted Martinovich.
7. MR FAHRENHEIT was wide throughout his runner-up run at Bunbury.
11. MARXIAN debuts for the Impressive Racing team off three trials.
4. LIQUIDITY had no chance from the back of a pedestrian affair last time out.
ASCOT RACE 4
3. SEMIGEL resumes six months after leading up the WA Sires’ Produce Stakes at Group Three level and going down by less than two lengths.
4. BLOCK OF LAND debuts in a handicap rather than a maiden off one trial.
8. TRADE PRIZE has tried OK behind several nice gallopers in recent weeks.
1. ARTIC BLUE overraced close to the speed at Northam two weeks ago.
6. WILD FRONT maps as the leader so he is worthy of exotics consideration.
ASCOT RACE 5
9. OREO had no luck in what has turned out to be a hot Bunbury maiden and she accounted for The Full Quid in an Ascot event this time last week.
7. THE FULL QUID deserves to break through after third minor placings in a row.
3. ADVOCATOR is likely to concede a healthy head start to the top two picks.
2. DIVINE QUEST tackles less than 1,200 metres for the first time in her career.
1. CLASSIC PRO will be trying to provide Laqdar Ramoly with his first city win.
ASCOT RACE 6
5. FRIAR’S FANTASIA drops in grade second up and reunites with Mitchell Pateman, who rode him in both of his preparatory Lark Hill trials.
6. SPEEDY MISS bit off a little more than she could chew in Class Five grade last time out.
3. WESTERN KING is no superstar for the son of a Perth Cup champion.
8. POWER AND PASSION was shin sore on his only unplaced start.
4. POSITION OF POWER had a better run in transit than Power And Passion when they clashed in September.
ASCOT RACE 7
8. SUMMIT TRAIL is ready to win fourth up after resuming without a trial and Jade McNaught elects to stick with the Meryl Hayley-trained gelding.
10. WINIFER and Brad Parnham were embroiled in controversy last week.
1. STRONG HEART is a cerise and white galloper whose siblings have been relatively poor.
13. HAY MAGIC runs home strongly but only threatens to win occasionally.
2. ACERMETRIC is another runner which does not win out of turn.
ASCOT RACE 2
7. JAGUAR GREY
ASCOT RACE 5