BELMONT RACE 1
4. UNDER THE ARCHERS hit the rail last time out and her form last preparation was good beyond 2,000 metres.
3. REBOYNE gets the assistance of a senior jockey for the first time this campaign.
8. SAMANTHA’S TWITCH steps up in trip significantly and William Pike takes the ride.
1. KEBALAH was OK behind surprise Saturday second Diamonds For All last week.
7. APACHE RABBIT comes out of the same York race as Kebalah does.
BELMONT RACE 2
5. LEVITATE won a very fast Lark Hill trial in which he beat, among others, strong debut victor Tuscan Queen.
8. REAL BEAUTY went down narrowly to decent three-year-old galloper Power Of St George two weeks ago.
7. ARAGAIN resumes in the race named in honour of her trainer’s late wife, Pie Martinovich.
12. REWRITE THE STARS was well supported to win her maiden and her run was too bad to be true.
4. CAPTAIN KINK debuts off his Lark Hill trial victory and Jade McNaught claims two kilograms.
BELMONT RACE 3
3. FRIDAY FILLIES was slow away two weeks ago and her early tardiness was the difference between winning and losing.
1. POSITION OF POWER finished just behind Friday Fillies earlier this month.
4. MINIKA keeps promising the world and delivering an atlas to her supporters.
2. SCANDOLO won a Northam maiden by a gap but runner-up Secait is moderate.
10. ANGELIQUE’S FAME debuts off three recent trials and Chris Parnham sticks.
BELMONT RACE 4
2. SCINTILLATING appears to have found his race after being blown away by Cockney Crew in a graduation handicap.
6. AMILLIONITE is a honest toiler which broke her duck in a moderate maiden.
10. FLYING TARGET goes OK for William Pike, who rides her for the seventh time in a row.
4. PRECIOUS CARGO drops back to roughly the distance over which she won in August.
5. TRASH PANDA is a last-start Northam maiden winner making her fifth appearance.
BELMONT RACE 5
5. NERODIO improved a dozen lengths on his maiden win to take out a high-rating Class One handicap last week.
4. CHECKERS never wins but he is better than most Wednesday regulars.
6. I’M ICEY is a leader which has drawn the inside alley.
1. SMART FOX has won two races in a row in partnership with Jade McNaught.
2. KING LOUIE resumes with a new trainer, David Harrison, but without a trial.
BELMONT RACE 6
9. GILLESPIE has William Pike’s services for the first time and a repeat of his last-start performance would make him hard to beat.
4. WEST FIFTY FOURTH ought to appreciate 1,300 metres after flying home late over 1,000m first up.
10. LADY SASS is, arguably, the class of the field but she is resuming over a trip that may be too short for her.
3. STRATOCREED keeps sucking in punters but is worth including in exotics.
5. GET THE VIBE has ability but she has drawn a wide with Bonnie Palise aboard.
BELMONT RACE 7
2. FROSTY BEVERAGE may have turned the corner and he strikes a race in which most of his rivals are not great.
3. NORDIC KING put up his best effort in a fair while last time out and William Pike jumps back aboard.
10. STRASMORE will give a sight to his backers if he can cross to lead the field.
1. LOCOMOTIVE has a day to forget when contesting a graduation handicap last time out.
12. TAP THE GO GO travelled wide in a fast-run race two weeks ago.
BELMONT RACE 5
BELMONT RACE 4