Seoul Race 5: Class 5 (1300M) Handicap / KRW 40 Million
(10) MIGHTY LUCK will be strongly favoured to score here. After getting his maiden win over this distance in June, he ran 2nd on his first try at this class four weeks ago and while he’s drawn in the car park, he should be able to overcome that and win here, likely leading all the way. (1) SPADE MASHIE was a nice maiden winner last start and while up in class today should be competitive while (7) DREAM MONEY ran 4th on his first try at this level on his latest go and should be in the placing mix here too. (5) SPEED HEUKRYONG and (6) RAON MIRACLE are others in the hunt.
|Selections||(10) Mighty Luck (1) Spade Mashie (7) Dream Money (5) Speed Heukryong|
|Next Best||6, 4|
|Fast Start||1, 10|
Busan Race 2: Class 5 (1300M) Handicap / KRW 40 Million
(8) SANGSEUNG POWER has been close on a number of occasions since returning to action in March following a lengthy absence. On his last start he beat a couple of these on his way to 3rd place at the distance and today he should get it right. (1) USEUNG STORY beat Sangseung Power on his way to a 20/1 win two starts back. He ran 10th when trying to repeat the feat three weeks ago but can be given another chance today. (7) TWO TWO CAPTAIN is up in class having registered a maiden win over a mile just two weeks ago and can be competitive while (2) TURBO SPEED and (12) ZET KING are others with claims.
|Selections||(8) Sangseung Power (1) Useung Story (7) Two Two Captain (12) Zet King|
|Next Best||2, 6|
|Fast Start||1, 7, 10|
Seoul Race 6: Class 5 (1700M) Allowance / KRW 40 Million
Small field but competitive. (4) BANGTANMA ran 8th in the Korean Oaks and then 6th in the Gyeonggi Governor’s Cup. She then finished 3rd on her return to regular company over 1300M last start. She looks to still have improvement in her and can win here. (3) GOD OF SOCKS looks the main danger. He comes in having run 2nd at class and distance a month ago and should be close. (2) BAEKDUI TAEYANG has run 4th in each of his three latest outings and can at least maintain that consistency here. (5) SINGGEUREOUN TIME and (6) WUJEONGUI HYANGGI are others with placing chances.
|Selections||(4) Bangtanma (3) God Of Socks (5) Singgeureoun Time (2) Baekdui Taeyang|
|Fast Start||3, 4|
Busan Race 3: Class 5 (1600M) Allowance / KRW 40 Million
(7) SAMSEONG DOKKI is up in class after a good win in a fast time (though very wet and fast track) at this distance on July 19th. That was just his second career start and he came from well off the pace to win. This is a considerably stiffer ask but he looks to have plenty of potential for further development. (8) NUMBER ONE STAR was beaten favourite in 4th last start although he still managed to beat a couple of these along the way and he can be a threat today. (4) URANUS J and (5) CHANGE BACK are both better than their latest outings suggest and should be in the hunt too. (2) TORNADO KING is best of the rest.
|Selections||(7) Samseong Dokki (8) Number One Star (4) Uranus J (5) Change Back|
|Fast Start||1, 2|
Seoul Race 7 (1700M) Allowance / KRW 40 Million
(8) MENI SPEED was a touch disappointing when running 5th as 2nd favourite at class and distance on July 20th. It wasn’t a bad performance though and his form before that is good enough to suggest he warrants another chance here. (6) CHUNGDAM HORANGI has raced only four times but three off them have been at this distance and he steps up in class here after a second runner-up finish. He looks like he has a win in him at some point and it could be here. (4) JUNGDONG DOKJU ran a creditable 6th in a better race than this on his first try at the level at the end of July and can build on it today while (3) DAL SUNI and (7) FIORE are both better than their latest efforts suggest and both can aim to place.
|Selections||(8) Meni Speed (6) Chungdam Horangi (4) Jungdong Dokju (3) Dal Suni|
|Next Best||7, 2|
|Fast Start||3, 4|
Busan Race 4: Class 4 (1600M) Handicap / KRW 60 Million
(2) RAJPUTANA is rapidly up in class having won two of his three starts to date. He is up in trip to a mile for the first time too so this is going to be a challenge, but he could well be equal to it. Also up in class is (4) YEONGGWANGUI CHEER although in his case it follows on from an emphatic win at this distance on July 12th and he has solid claims for a repeat. (11) NANGMAN JEONSA was a shock class and distance winner on a wet track last month and while a repeat is unlikely, is worthy of more respect today. (1) MUJEOK VETERAN was 2nd in that race and will be expected to overturn the form here. (5) BUNDANUIBYEOKNEOME, who suffered his first defeat on his latest outing, is another with a chance.
|Selections||(2) Rajputana (4) Yeonggwangui Cheer (5) Bundanuibyeokneome (1) Mujeok Veteran|
|Next Best||11, 10|
|Fast Start||1, 5, 10|
Seoul Race 8: Class 4 (1700M) Handicap / KRW 60 Million
(3) ACHIEVE is set to be the banker favourite of the day here. He’s won two of three starts so far, making all last time for an easy win over 1300M. He’s up in class and distance here but neither should be an issue and he surely wins again. (7) MYEONGJIN MAN has been 2nd in both his latest two and could well make it a hat-trick of near misses today – he certainly looks best placed to take advantage should the favourite make any mistakes. (4) DELTA BROTHER and (6) EAST KINGDOM are both proven money winners at this level and can aim for places as can (1) HAENGBOK STAR.
|Selections||(3) Achieve (7) Myeongjin Man (6) East Kingdom (4) Delta Brother|
|Next Best||1, 2|
|Fast Start||3, 4, 6, 7|