ASCOT RACE 1
8. MEGACHINO was supported first-up, ran very strong late sectionals and maps more positive here.
7. WAKAN TANKA is a consistent on-speed type.
3. MUMSTHEONE continues to flash home late.
9. HAMADA was solid on pace last start.
ASCOT RACE 2
1. REBOW a change of trainer may be enough to sort some of this horse’s issues. Should race on-speed and this is weak.
2. STAROF BONNIE ROSE has run two nice races this preparation.
3. LITTLE RED ROMAN maps to improve this start.
5. JUPITERS SUN should improve second-up.
ASCOT RACE 3
5. MAGICAL CHARGE maps to lead and is capable of running strong enough early sectionals to put the race away.
4. GOOD FORTUNE has been running good late splits.
6. RIBBON OF GOLD was a brave winner last start.
2. COCKATIEL is capable of winning fresh.
ASCOT RACE 4
8. ROUTE EIGHTY EIGHT returned in a strong manner, running good late sectionals off a solid early speed.
9. STIRLING ESTATE maps perfect in this race.
6. LEAGUE OF NATIONS was heavily restrained last start.
1. SHANIA STYLE can run strong early sectionals.
ASCOT RACE 5
8. EARLY EXPLORER was supported, restrained to the tail and finished with the fastest 400 metre split for the day.
1. ARCHANT has ability and maps well.
5. ROCK THIS COUNTRY looks suited back to the 1400m distance.
2. I AM SPARTACUS had no luck last start.
ASCOT RACE 6
5. BEL MY PAGO had zero luck last start, and maps far better here. The step up in distance looks ideal.
6. KEEPER’S TALE was too far back last start.
9. SLIK SAM maps well and extra distance suits.
4. FLAT BICCY won well when wide last start.
ASCOT RACE 7
2. KELLY’S CALLISTO maps far better this start. Last time ran the third fastest last 200 metre sectional of the day.
8. JENABEL was too far back last start.
6. DISCOVILLE inside gate could suit this horse.
9. ROYAL STRATA could improve back in distance.
PERTH RACE 5 | ASCOT RACE 5
8. EARLY EXPLORER
PERTH RACE 7 | ASCOT RACE 7
2. KELLY’S CALLISTO